Privvy Plot Ideas - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Privvy Plot Ideas - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Privvy Plot Ideas

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Privvy Plot Ideas - Page 4 Empty Re: Privvy Plot Ideas

Post by James Wake Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh... I never intended it from the start. I just molded the thought around your points. But yeah, it wouldn't make a very good HP site plot...

Maybe a Final Fantasy rp plot. Gotta save this somewhere.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah not HP.
We could consider a complete overhaul of the plot(s) though that would destroy most personal plots....
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Breathing some life back into this thread because I feel it's important.

Jess Potter wrote:Yeah not HP.
We could consider a complete overhaul of the plot(s) though that would destroy most personal plots....

At this point I really think that may be for the best.

Our activity has dropped a lot recently guys. A lot. I mean, look at the "Members online in the last 30 hours" thing. It used to be twice that size, easily.

There's been talk about jumping the time period. So far the consensus has been to put it forward a few years, which might be good. We could kill off several cannon families, it may be a nice change to not have half the site be Weasleys and Potters.

What if we brought other countries into this? Say the English MoM is worried about going to war with the...Russian MoM. Countries could start taking sides, Graduates could be ramping up in espionage and such, Hogwarts could be turned into a military camp...etc. Thoughts?
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am

Well i think jumping it forward a few years is gonna be the best thing to do. We have a large enough core site that if that collapsed we'd have enough people to carry the site till it came back.

with the other countries idea, Mari's been thinking of it for awhile, but the problem is that we barely have enough people to have one country work, how could we bring another in? If we jumped it forward and had a shitload of people join, i think it'd be a great idea, but until that we should focus on our current villains and leave it at that.

However i thinkt the time has come for a re-fourging of the site.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am

Jess Potter wrote:Well i think jumping it forward a few years is gonna be the best thing to do. We have a large enough core site that if that collapsed we'd have enough people to carry the site till it came back.

with the other countries idea, Mari's been thinking of it for awhile, but the problem is that we barely have enough people to have one country work, how could we bring another in? If we jumped it forward and had a shitload of people join, i think it'd be a great idea, but until that we should focus on our current villains and leave it at that.

However i thinkt the time has come for a re-fourging of the site.

But we don't need people to play the bad guys. They can be NPCs.

I mean, I RP on another site, and since it isn't a dedicated RP site, our group of players is pretty small. But we still managed to pull off all this epic stuff because we aren't afraid to just use NPCs. The Rping taking place here wouldn't focus on the tensions between countries as much as it would focus on how those tensions affect the people we RP.

How would tension between England and Germany affect Christy? How would tension between England and Japan affect Gackt? There's a goldmine here, I'm sure of it.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top