Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Founder Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 am

Sue looked at him for a long time with a disgusted expression on her face, for she couldn't capture him long ago. Then she remembered that she was disguised and smiled at him. "Hello andrian." she said.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Slash tapped on the back of Sue's shoulder. "Hey Sue. Still trying to conceal yourself?" He asked smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 pm

"What? she said abruptly and shockedly. She laughed out loudly, "Sue? The famous Death Eater?Uh not at all, I'm Kelly Sanders, I left Hogwarts 2 years ago and I was in Hufflepuff." she said confidently.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:12 pm

"Sue stop trying to hide it. I know it's you." He said to her while walking infornt of her. "You cant hide it from me Sue."

Last edited by SlashVorlex on Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:19 pm

[Um, but how can you recognize me cuz I'm not in a hood! MUAHHAHA! I'm a Metamorphmagus so it's still black, my hair. Hehe. Edit your post. Or post a new one Laughing ]
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:31 pm

"Stop using that Metamorphagus power of yours. Just come on put the hood down." He told her. " Besides remberer the guy that dueled you a few days back? That was me." He said walking past her to go out the Great Hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 pm

"I don't know what the hell you're atlking about, I've got my identity," she told him coolly. "And this Sue Malfoy, I never saw her in my life. I know about her only."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Just keep saying that Sue." Slash said laughing a bit and walked out the Hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:41 pm

"Weird boy," she giggled, "Malfoy might've hit her with a spell in the head, lol." she muttered to herself.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:33 pm

As Sophia walked to Andrain she chuckled to herself. "Hello Andrain, nice beard."sad Sophia in a teasing voie.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top