Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 am

"Yeah, but you still haven't changed to me, I have gone through little change myself, if you call biotechnological enhancement little" Brianna said as she revealed her fox ears and tail that were attached
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:01 am

"Well I think it looks cute" he said getting up. (He stood tall and firm)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 am

"Thanks, I was captured by an experimentation group, and now when I become an animagus, I have an extra set of ears that appear as bumps until I change back and a second tail" Brianna said as she changed into animagus form
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:06 am

"Wow..." he said "Well those guys are going to pay." (He looked pretty serousi)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:09 am

"The bumps sort of look like tumors or something and people think I'm a sick fox, and try to shoot me, and they see my extra tail and think I'm a mutant and these people that try to shoot me because of my two tails are fur trader people" Brianna explained
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:09 am

"Oh..." he said "How can I make you feel better though?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 am

"Well, I am going to a surgeon that specializes in this stuff tomorrow, he will fix me up again, but in the meantime, you can protect me" Brianna said as she twitched her fox ears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 am

"I'd like that" he said. (He then kissed her on the lips tenderly.) "Havent done that in a while" he smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 am

"Me too" Brianna said, she resisted the urge to make out with Adrenn as much as she could, "and no you haven't"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:18 am

"Yeah" and kissed her again. (He couldnt help himself)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top