Finishing up the battle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finishing up the battle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finishing up the battle

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who should win?

Finishing up the battle Bar_left40%Finishing up the battle Bar_right 40% 
[ 4 ]
Finishing up the battle Bar_left20%Finishing up the battle Bar_right 20% 
[ 2 ]
Finishing up the battle Bar_left40%Finishing up the battle Bar_right 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Finishing up the battle Empty Finishing up the battle

Post by Damon Ambrojze Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 am

Now the weekend's over, posting in the battle forum seems to be winding down.

It might be easier to get an idea of how to wrap up the plot if people post what their characters are doing and any ideas you have for what you want to do with them before this thing finishes. Like an open brainstorming session.

So I have:

Damon - in the hospital wing with five (?) students and several NPCs. He'll probably be attempting to kill Selene Brun in the near future (I'm giving other people a chance to reply to the thread, but I can just go ahead and do it if they're busy on other accounts. Let me know).

Lucius - in the last post he told Shelby if she went home like a good girl, he wouldn't kill her and Fred Longbottom. She hasn't replied so I guess I can just pretend that didn't happen and that he's wandering around killing and torturing people? I quite like playing Lucius, so I don't want him dead just yet.

Selwyn - went angry!veela. I imagine he's wandering around shooting fireballs at people he doesn't like.

Generic Death Eater - I just made this account to embody an NPC so people didn't get confused, and because people were beginning to ask to be killed or injured. I guess if you're an Order member or an Auror and need a character to kill, I could pop in with this one.

Last edited by Damon Ambrojze on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Damon Ambrojze
Damon Ambrojze

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Finishing up the battle Empty Re: Finishing up the battle

Post by Amelia Lyons Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Amelia is currently in the owlery trying to defend Simon from a Generic Death Eater. Simon is going to die, so no matter how Amelia defends him, that's going to be the outcome of that. I don't know yet what I want her response to that to be, so I guess I'll just have to see it played out.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Selene is in the Hospital Wing: I'd like for her to ya know.. get nearly killed/bitten XD
Felix has left the battle Smile The only one I still have in battle is Selene I guess...
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Jack is currently trying to defuse a difficult situation with Vito. She hopes to get him to agree to go home and then be able to continue on with the battle and ensure no one from PA gets hurt.

Simon is going to die.

Renny and Piper Handler and [i]Reid Devereoux[/b] are working on evacuating students into the Hog's Head.

Marla is killing people, but there's the possibility she may be taken hostage.

Naomi no longer has Felix at the battle as a distraction. She wants to keep her pack alive, maybe bite someone, maybe kill/maim a few others.

Mikki is soon to enter to more effectively spread the fire to the rest of the school.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Ne'Os is fighting a losing battle with Shacklebolt and Thaor and plans to retreat soon due to the fact he is outnumbered.

Jacob has done his best to hide some NPC students and has left the battle due to the inability to hold his own against the dark wizards at the battle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Ambrojze Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Jack, is Simon actually going to wake up, or respond in the owlery? It's just that I haven't replied so that you can, but if he's going to be unconscious or whatever's happened to him for the entire time, I can just fight Amelia and hit him with a missed spell or something.
Damon Ambrojze
Damon Ambrojze

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 pm

That was the plan. If he was awake, his death would be even more pathetic as he failed to protect himself and probably just hindered Amelia... I want him to die with sooooome dignity, but he's too useless to do so conscious
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am

Here's who I have:

James Wake: Only working to protect students, and himself should the need arise. Just aiding in casting shielding spells, though he does have different orders to follow out as well...

Alan Wake: Acting only as an observer. He wishes to witness the battle first-hand for... Alchemic purposes...

Lana Di Angelo: No idea what to do with her. She'll probably fight as well...
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Jess Potter: General duelling

Samuel Grigori: General duelling, once more.

As I've been inactive this past week I'd say that my characters are out of the loop, but I agree that winding this up after this weekend could be a good idea.

So, who do you think won/is winning? Order, Aurors or Death Eaters?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Miseria - trying to protect other students.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top