Finishing up the battle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finishing up the battle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who should win?

Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_left40%Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_right 40% 
[ 4 ]
Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_left20%Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_right 20% 
[ 2 ]
Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_left40%Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Bar_right 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Finishing up the battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Finishing up the battle

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Since it doesn't seem like Grindelwald is going to join, I'd say the order is winning. We have like 5-6 people there compared to 3? DE's...
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

I thought there were more DEs.. And a good portion of the Order aren't fighting, but helping students.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Grindelwald joined a while ago - isn't he yours, Jess?

And yes, the Order have different priorities, but I think they also have the Castle at the moment? It's quite hard to tell exactly what's going on.

What are the Hogwarts staff doing?
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Ne'Os -Escaped Thaor and Shacklebolt and is in the thread where Vito Murders Kaily.

Jacob- Is long gone.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Vito Dee Symons is currently challenging Jack Dyllan, and in another thread he will murder Kaily Volkov. At some point he will also capture and torture Aurora Nye, though I still need to ask Aurora if she would mind if this took place at Hogwarts.

Calvin S. Ransom has been instructed to assist escapees (students) at The Hog's Head. Calvin's neise, Nerissa Anne Hatts will join Calvin in the pub, but I want her to be shaken up a bit beforehand. Would a Death Eater be so kind (haha, that's funny) as to do me this favor? It should be fun, as she is currently quite a frazzled mess - not to mention the fact that it will play an important role in the plot-twist that I plan to throw at her soon.

Damian Skeeter is currently sleeping at home; unfortunately I do not see how I could involve him in the battle.

Last, but not certainly not least, Perry Radborn is currently dealing weapons to the Death Eaters. Perhaps I shall ship him off to Hogwarts; if he were to supply the frightened, revenge-seeking students with weapons, I imagine it would only add on to the chaos. *EDIT* The dealing has commenced!
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 am

Grindy seems to be predominantly me, but really he's an embodiment of the entire admin team, I think we're bringing him in soon though, I'm not sure.

Here's how I think it stands.

DEs are leaderless (Which could change with Grindy's arrival) outnumbered and outgunned.

Aurors aren't doing anything

Order is trying to save students, but has the power and numbers, however it's concerned about student loss.

PA is the same as the Order.

I think that Grindy's arrival should have an effect on what's happening, but realistically I think that the Order should come out on top, as I don't see Jess (as a character) wanting to make the student loss of life count for nothing other than to reinforce Death Eater presence in the school.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 am

To be honest Lucius i'm not sure about other topic in the battle but the main topic the best DE fighters so far have been me and Zara. We are pretty nicely outnumbered and compared to there tear levels they are much stronger than we are even if Grindy enters the battle.

Also it doesn't really matter if your in the headmaster's office since the headmaster is on your side :/ Also for the dark mark to b e effective in my opinion you would either need to post that in the main battle topic otherwise it will go unseen and remain unnoticed.

And i hope your not considering Lucius as a leader realistically the DE's should be using the Malfoy family since they kinda are low in the eyes of them. That was also in the time of Voldy i don't know times may have changed but my opinion is that if the DE's still walk around Malfoy Manor then the Malfoy's aren't very high on the totem poll
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 am

The headmaster thing is a big deal- morale is half the battle.

And I agree with Lucius- the Death Eaters are causing more problems than the Order is fixing. Few are fighting and are mostly just trying to help people. A bunch of students have been killed, one has been Imperiused and kidnapped, the leader of PA has been stabbed, the forest/whomping willow/school is on fire, spiders and werewolves are running amok... Personally, it looks like the bad guys have this under control.

And to be fair, I know of 2 Aurors. Frank Longbottom and Calvin Ransom are doing their own duties of taking care of kids. They should be fighting, but it's not really IC for either of them.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top