Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 23 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:17 am

"Ok" he said. (He toke out his lancer and polished it again.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts} - Page 23 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reunion {Ten Years after finishing Hogwarts}

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:17 am

" Adrenn you know you can apdot a child, since your not maried. " Adebola said to him.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 am

"okay spence go see uncle adrenn" dae aprated away. ""hey uncle adrenn can i see ur wand" spencer said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 am

"Yes but I'm a Genral in the army. And besides I want a kid of my own DNA." he said. (He noticed Spencer.) "Uh no" he said "Too dangerous"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am

"You and Brianna shouldv'e married and had a kid, Adrenn, what hapened between you guys anyway?" Alex asked out of curiousity, then Alex's son Fiorello approached Spencer and waved at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am

"oh plz plz im a kid i coundlt posbly do any magic plz plz uncle adrenn" he backed away from alex's kid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:22 am

"No Spencer" he said "I know your a kid but its dangerous". (He responded to Alex) "I dont know"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:23 am

"plz how is it dangerous unkle and hes scarying me he looks funcky"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:24 am

"Fine Spencer" he said then pulling out his wand and gave it to spencer. (He put on his armor just in case)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 am

" Yeah what ever happened ? " Adebola asked curisusly, then Moses ran to Spencer and Addy ran to Fiorello. " Dae don't do that. " Adebola said dissapointed." Cool, " Moses said " can I get one mommy can I, can I ? " He asked. " When your older. " Adebola said.

Last edited by bobobola11 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top