Party In Rome - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party In Rome - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party In Rome

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party In Rome - Page 5 Empty Re: Party In Rome

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

"It's fine...I'm not sure who I'll pick... Don't wear makeup, you look better without it. It makes you look kind of like a pain canvas...an ABSTRACT paint canvas. With every color," V teased, laughing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

The body is a canvas you moron!" she said as she stood up and showed him the new tattoo that she had gotten on her lower back. It was a blonde curly haired faerie that looked a lot like her. "Like the new tattoo?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:31 pm

"Is not, it's already a work of art!" V said smiling. "And the tattoo looks cool, Christy, but nothing can top your beauty, so screw you, tattoo!"
He started laughing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:45 pm

"I think you want to screw something probably six inches below that tattoo." she said as she sat back down in the tub submersing her entire body in the water for a moment coming up and wiping the water and hair from her eyes as she reached for the shampoo. "Would I be wrong in thinking that?" she asked looking over at him as she started to lather up the shampoo in her hair.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

"Absolutely not wrong," V said chuckling to himself. "I already have, thought." A chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned backwards, looking at the ceiling.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 pm

"Oh really now?" she asked looking at him as she finished rinsing her hair, "And who was better me or Ashling?" she asked curiously wanting to know. She had always wondered how she compared to her deep down. Who could please better in the bed but had never asked until now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 pm

"It's gotta be you, no offense to Ash but you just know more," V told her truthfully. "Though I bet she can get better as she goes along. You know I just don't know who I'll pick..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 7:12 pm

"Well it won't hurt my feelings if you pick her." she said looking at him as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as she stood up and then wrapped her hair up in one as well. "I mean after what I did to hurt you I couldn't blame you if you did that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

"But I want to be with you..." V said, but this wasn't the full truth. He loved her and he loved Ashling...he planned to be with both of them...for awhile.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm

"I don't want you to rush your decision Varod." she said as she walked out of the bathroom to get dressed. "I mean you can't just up and decide if you say you love her too but then again I'd pick me." she said a little vainly. She had always been vain, it was just the veela in her, "After all, I'm beautiful, smart and an overall great catch."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top