Party In Rome - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party In Rome - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party In Rome

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party In Rome - Page 4 Empty Re: Party In Rome

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Varod felt a pang as he remembered.
"I...don't know...she's on tour and I haven't seen her in forever..." V broke off, and started to cry silently. "What should I do?!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Christy looked at him and immediately felt bad for him. She had helped him to cheat on his girlfriend and she knew that girl would be crushed if she ever found out. "You can't tell her." she said immediately looking at him, "It would destroy her if you did and you know it." she could tell a lot about this girl just by the thoughts he was having about her. She was a virgin when they met and didn't put out quite as easily as a good bit of girls that she knew.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"I know that but..." Varod said, truly crying now. "I can't DO this! I can't juggle two girls..."
He rolled over and began punching the pillow he was laying on, soon ripping it.
"God dammit..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm

"Um that wasn't my pillow.." she said as she put her hand nervously on his shoulder. "Do you want me to go?" she asked looking at him, "You know you didn't have to do that. I didn't make you do anything it just kind of happened you know? What happens in Rome can stay in Rome right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm

"I know...it was my fault..." V said, putting his arm around her. "No, of course I don't want you to go...Christy I still love you but I love Ash, too...please help me figure out what to do..."
He sighed.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:03 pm

"I can't." she said looking at him, "If you want you can honestly have us both but I don't want to be the other woman and I'm sure she doesn't either. You know I don't do well sharing anyone." she continued to say. It had been true. She couldn't share people...if they were hers they were hers. "You know who you truly belong with deep down and you have to make that decision but right now I say what happens in Rome stays in Rome ok?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Varod nodded.
"Can...can I think about it? It's a big decision and I'm just not sure..." he said, stopping crying just barely. "Oh my god I'm so sorry...I can't believe I started crying..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

"I don't care how long you take." she said getting up and walking into the bathroom turning on the water to the bath. She removed her clothes and stuck her head out the door, "I'm going to have my fun here no matter what you decide to do. I suggest that you have fun here while you can before you have to truly make a decision. Like I said what happens here stays here as far as I'm concerned."

She went back into the bathroom pouring the bubble bath in the hot water. She waited for the lavender scented soap and water to fill up before she stuck her foot in testing the temperature at first. Seeing that it was where she wanted she sumursed her body in the water sighing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 6:17 pm

V nodded and followed her, settling on the toilet after putting his pants back on and smiling at her beautiful form in the water.
"So, we better have a lot of fun while we can."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:22 pm

"Only if you're going to be choosing her." she said her eyes closed. The lavender scented bubbles covered her body so nothing could really be seen except her head and curly blonde hair. She needed the bath and the lavender scent more than anything right now. "I'm sorry I've been going since early this morning." It had been one of the few times that Varod had seen Christy without any form of make up. Normally she would at least wear a little bit of eyeliner but her face was a blank canvas for makeup. "Been a busy few days here."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top