Party In Rome - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party In Rome - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party In Rome

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party In Rome - Page 2 Empty Re: Party In Rome

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:50 am

"In my defense," V said jokingly. "You leaped at me. Buuuut..."
He kissed her cheek and tilted her head to look into her eyes.
"I missed you...and um I was worried about you, Christy..." he said quietly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 am

"What?" she said looking at him confused by the kiss, as he turned her around to face him. Her eyes met his and a blush instantly rose to her cheeks. Several people had started to look at the embrace between the two with intrigue and questioning it especially those who knew Christabelle and how quiet she was about relationships.

"You missed me?" she asked growing more perplexed, "Worried about me?" she asked curiously, "Did you follow me here?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 5:00 am

"I didn't even know you were here. Why do you think I ran?" Varod asked. "And I actually snuck in. remember? You wanna go somewhere else? Somewhere quieter? Maybe that old cabin in the mountains? I really wanted to talk to you..."
He smiled at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 5:11 am

"Actually I'm staying in a hotel not too far from here." she replied looking at him curiously. "If you wanna talk there. Its actually really nice. Its a penthouse suite type room and everything." she was trying to stay somewhere close by, after all she was there for buisness and not just for fun. "What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 pm

"Um...we'll talk when we get there," Varod said quietly. "Lead the way, okay?"
He looked down at the ground, rather embarrassed. He'd given so much for and received so much from this girl...but now they were so distant.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Christabelle finished her glass of wine and placed the empty glass down on a nearby table and put her hand that was holding the crystal glass against her left upper arm as if she were trying to protect herself from something as she started to lead him out of the party. The streets were still pretty a live with people since it wasn't overly late at night and she lead him down cobblestone streets fairly easily until they came upon the hotel.

Leading him inside and into the elevator she grabbed hold of him and just apparated them into her room. "Sorry there were too many people that I couldn't apparate until the last minute." she said getting up off of the bed that she had accidentally landed on top of him on, blushing furiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Varod didn't even react or look around at the people, and stayed on the bed when she got off him, barely noticing.
"Um...you know, I'm really sorry about what I did to you...it heal okay?" he blurted out, arms suddenly hugging her close to him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:03 pm

She pulled away from him quietly and let her arm hit the light and it showed faint scars from where he had practically beaten her to death. Her nose was no longer crooked thanks to magic and slight plastic surgery to fix it but other than that she was fine. "Yeah after I had my nose straightened it healed perfectly fine." she replied rather cooly as she moved to behind a screen to change clothes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Varod didn't make any comments, and didn't try anything when she started to change clothes, but inside he felt like an idiot.
"Christy...um are you okay?" he asked quietly, just enough so she could hear.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:09 pm

"I'm fine." she said as she walked out from behind the screen in a pair of black silk pajama shorts and a matching silk tank top that didn't do anything to cover her cleavage in the least bit. "Why do you ask?" she asked as she sat back down in the chair hugging one leg to her chest. "You said you wanted to talk?" she asked as she pulled her hair out of the pony tail and ran her fingers through the curls.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top