Party In Rome - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party In Rome - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party In Rome

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party In Rome - Page 3 Empty Re: Party In Rome

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:12 pm

"Yeah...um...where have you been?" Varod asked, wanting to hug her, to feel her skin against his again but not having the courage to make the move... At her shirt he gasped and averted his eyes again when he finally managed to look up again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:16 pm

"Around." she answered simply. "I spent some time in the hospital for fainting spells and then I spent some time being homeschooled to catch up on my school work. I'm going back to Beauxbatons over the summer so I can graduate early. My birthday is in four more days you know." she let her curls fall across her bare skin, brushing it lightly. Her veela powers were starting to override her mind and better sense of judgement. But then again it knew her as well as she had known herself sometimes better. Especially when she was attracted to someone.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Varod nodded and suddenly...he was hugging her, he was playing with her hair.
"I really did miss you...I wondered what had happened and..." he broke off, happy just to hug her. Suddenly he broke away, realizing what he was doing. "S-sorry..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm

She felt her arms going around him hugging him back as Varod began playing with her hair. It was something she hadn't had done in a while and she missed the feeling of comfort he had given her. When he broke away she looked at him confused. She wondered if she had done something wrong to cause him to break the embrace.

"And what?" she asked shaking the feeling off, her veela abilities going into overdrive as she put her hands behind her back and began to sway her hips from side to side, the silk sliding over her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

V looked into her eyes, all playing gone, and with complete truthfulness he said "I love you." He was kissing her, holding her, loving her...screw it if people didn't like it...he loved her more than he could ever love anything.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 pm

her eyes grew wide at Varod admitting this, though deep down she knew it all along and she was still in love with him though she didn't know if she would ever admit it to anyone at all. Her lips melded against his kiss after kiss, against his cold ones, and she didn't want to stop even as her hands started to grow entangled in his hair, she needed him as much as he needed her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Varod continued to kiss her harder, lovingly...
Pulling her back on the bed he undid the straps on her shirt...

A FEW HOURS LATER

V lay under the covers next to her, smiling at her.
"Was that really a good idea?" he asked.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Breathing heavily she sighed, "I don't know but its too late to turn back and change it now." she replied looking up at the ceiling. She couldn't believe she had just slept with him again. After all the bad things between them she had once again done something she had told herself never again. She didn't know who she was anymore or what she wanted but she knew she wanted something dangerous, something that she could yell and scream with even if she didn't want to most of the time.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Varod kissed her.
"What was that about not being good in bed?" he teased, laughing as he played with her hair. "And I'm sorry for everything, again."
Now V kissed her forehead.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 4:59 pm

She smacked at him, "Well I did sleep with someone far more experienced than you." she said looking at him, "What happened to that girl you were dating when I left. Ashling I think her name was, wasn't it?" she asked looking at him. "What we just did isn't exactly fair to her right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top