Things to Come - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things to Come - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things to Come

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things to Come - Page 4 Empty Re: Things to Come

Post by Abby Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Abby nodded to Gackt knowing he was right she chukled to mashara " I bet he dose have something in mind " she said smiling as she watched Gackt with grandpachan at the egg bowl she sighed and drank a glass of fresh orange juice this would be her first trip back to teh kimono maker since she had the babys and she knew she would have to have ehrs altered now she had no babys inside her "HYDE I have to be re fitted for mine Im sure she has some wonderful kimomos for you, Gackt I already have the rings I wish picked out all I have to do is collect them"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"Sounds great Abby, now Mashara and I will get our rings together. I say we hit the shop get the kimonos done and then meet the boys for lunch some where. Then go over all the details together so we are all on the same page, when that is done we head our separate ways and Mashara and I got put in for our rings." She look a long drink of orange juice and sighed, she had finally gotten full.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 pm

mashara smiled he could not agree more in his mind she said " I'd marry you even with nothing on " he smiled to her " yes we'll leave you two and see you later at the kimono shop, if you will ecuse us . " he said taking her hand in his and kissing the back of it still smiling to her "so what would you like your ring to look like ?" he asked her softly as they moved ut of teh kitchen and out of the house back into the street
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"You totally just ruined that plan, I was supposed to go with Abby first love." She laughed, "But I guess we can get the rings first and then meet for lunch. That just means that I leave with Abby without you after and see you around dinner time. Can you go that long without me love?" She asked with a smile.

Since getting together they had spent every moment together, this would be the first time they were parted.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum