Things to Come
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things to Come Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things to Come

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things to Come Empty Things to Come

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Hyde and Mashara were going up the stairs, she was nervous about finding our if she was indeed with child. But she wanted to know so bad now, and not wait a couple of weeks to find out. She held Mashara's hand tighter as she knocked.

"I think I am more nervous today then when we came for our blessing." She told him as they waited.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Things to Come Empty Re: Things to Come

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Gackt had finished dressing and was waiting on abby so they could head out, when obachan had come and gotten the twins from him and took them into the kitchen so she could give them their new baby table bouncers. She slipped one twin in one and the other one in the other so that they could look at everyone and see what was going on in the kitchen.

Last edited by Gackt Kazama on Fri May 14, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

he lifted her hand and kissed it " I know how you feel so am I " he lent down and quickly kissed her "well i have to wait for along time befoer i can do that again" he said grining to her but he could not resist toching her tummy again as he stood waiting to be let in "they musn't be up yet." he said
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Hyde scowled at the door, "Oh their up." She knocked harder, she knew her brother was awake she could sense it. But she refused to just walk into any home, "Gackt Kazama open this door!" She shouted, waiting for her brother to open the door.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Gackt felt something in the air his sister was near and he knew it."darn her eyes they're early and hadnt even eaten yet!"he said as he slipped on his slippers and heard his sister yelling at the front door, he was going to kill ken-chi who was the guard at the gate for letting them in too early. He padded down the hallway and yelled."Keep your panty girdle on hydeiko im comeing."he said as he made his way to the door, unlocked and opened it."IM afraid we're are waiting on abby, shes finishing getting ready, the babies are in the kitchen with obachan and i need to get my shoes on, obachan said there is breakfast on the table if you want it, better get it before chichi and grandpachan get up or it'll be all gone."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Hyde waved impatiently at Gackt and went straight to the kitchen to Obachan, she was on a mission and no one was going to stop her. Not even her annoyed brother at the moment. "Yeah, that's great." She said as she made her way by.

She had even let go of Mashara's hand leaving him to stand wide eyed as she took off.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Abby walked up behind Gackt as he stood talking to hyde her arms snaked around him as she held him close "morning Hyde, mashara hope your both well " she said as she gave Gackt a kiss " gackt my love, Ryuu wants his chichi he won't settle for any one" she whispered to him softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 14, 2010 9:35 pm

mashara wathched as Hyde took off "yea were find abby, excuse me while i folow my bride she seems determined to find obasan today " he smiled and quickly followed her inside to the kitchen "hyde don't you thnk I'd like to know too " he whispered to her as he grasp her hand again in his.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 9:40 pm

She smiled apologetically, "Sorry I just want to know."

She made it the rest of the way and the minute she walked into the kitchen Obachan stood up and turned towards her. "I figured you would be here early today." She said with a chuckle and then motioned for Hyde to come closer. "Well come here."

Hyde did so and watched as Obachan placed a hand to her tummy and then wagged a finger at the two of them. "You two have been very busy, it is a wonder you two remember there is a world outside the bedroom." But she smiled, "But with that said your fun has paid off, you my dear Hyde are expecting."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 10:01 pm

gackt growled annoyiedly at his sister."Honestly you'd think obachan was on fire with the way shes going on."he said to abby as she told him ryuu was being fussy and wanted him."Okay, ill go and settle the little down, sorry no time to talk mashara."he said as he saw mashara walking away as well with his sister."Probably wanting to talk to obachan, how much you want to bet , by the time i get there to the kitchen we are going to be an uncle and an aunt."he said to her as he took her hand and led her to the kitchen where his sister was talking to obachan. He looked around to see if anyone was looking and then took two peice of melon and placed it in his mouth to look like two big tusks and shook his head at ryuu who made happy gurgleing noises.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum