Things to Come - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things to Come - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things to Come

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things to Come - Page 3 Empty Re: Things to Come

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Hyde laughed, "Yes I do suppose I have to admit that." She rose then and hugged Mashara tightly, enjoying this moment with her family. "So I wonder if it is twins or not." She said as she stepped back a little from her soon to be husband.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat May 15, 2010 1:48 am

Gackt grinned at his sister and mashara."I think hes ready to be a chichi, and you dear sister are ready to be a mamachan, and let me tell you something, its the best job ive ever had, is being a chichi and about to be a husband to abby."he said softly as he kissed abby. he then laughed at mashara."Uh mashara, knowing this family there are going to be far more embarassing pictures to come, besides that...i havent given abby my stash of school and bachelor photos of the stupid things we did before these lovely and amazing women roped into settleing down."obachan hit gackt on the shoulder."ow okay obachan, not roped us but loved us enough to over look our goofyness."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm

abby chuckled and moved to hyde standing next to her "you know having something so small and preshious inside you is the most wonderfull feeling hyde" she said smiling "and as for you mashara you take as good a care of her as Gackt did for me but no cart rides when she close to being due" she said smiling to Gackt as she moved to hold him lovingly "and yes I do still love him very much, even after that" she said softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Hyde listened to Abby and placed her hands on her stomach again, she was only a few days pregnant but she already felt protective over the life growing inside her. She smiled softly to herself as she thought about it and then looked at Mashara, " I am sure that he will Abby."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 pm

gackt smiled at everyone and kissed abby ."Okay so now that we know all about the baby and all that, could we please move onto wedding plans please ?"he said softly as he biunced tatsuya in his bouncer on the table.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sat May 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Abby nodded "we 'd like to know if you two want to wed with us or wait for a new date, we don't mind eather way" she said smiling at Gackrt "But our boys need there name and I am adamint they wel have it" she said looking at both HYDE AND Mashara hoping they would join them , her and gackt werre almosty ready for the big day everything was prepered "Hyde I can take you to teh kinono shop that Gackt got mine from and she can make you one in two days " she said watching Gackt with tatsuya
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 1:48 am

Hyde smiled, "We would love to join you. In fact Mashara was just saying how we should get married today because he can't wait." She smiled up at him, "And I am sure the shop will be lovely, let's finish breakfast and then head out."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 am

Gackt smiled as he heard aby put her foot down about the wedding and finishing up the plans."thats my sunflower."he said as he kissed her softly."allways thinking of whats best for the babies where all parties are concerned." allright after we finish, ill take mashara here and we'll work out the finsihing details for everythjing else allright, and i promise to get him fitted for something that will do you credit hydeiko."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm

mashara loked at Hyde and smiled at her he still felt the same way "yes but as you said your family would killme twice over if I did that but I guess its ok with me" then he sighed "Monkey suit I am guessing gackt "he said smiling to him and abby.

Abby smiled at Gackt "well you do to Gackt , Im just more vocal about it " she returned his kiss with ehr own, smiling at Hyde as she said after breakfast she would go with ehr for her wedding kimono "It will be beautiful Iknow she will do you proud "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun May 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Gackt smirked at mashara."I said the same thing to abby a few days ago, but then our family would probably murder us twice over like you said."he said softly then got a brillant idea."Hey mashara..ive an idea , for the reception, we only have to be those wedding kimonos for the actual ceramony, so we can wear what we want at the reception ..obachan said so as she put her foot down on that one because she didnt want us all to be miserable there."he said softly to his friend."cheer up im sure the kimono maker can do something up for you in your style,." He grinned at abby."Hei, you are that is true because i do feel the same way as you do, abby i trust you girls to pick out good things, do you want to get the rings because i want you to have say in how they are and all that." he then took his chopsticks and poked his grandfathers hand that was in the scrambled egg bowl."grandpachan..mashara and i have to do a whole days shopping we need to be fortfiied if we have to put up being fittied for monkey suits."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum