Rob + Khaat=Abbey - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rob + Khaat=Abbey - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rob + Khaat=Abbey

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rob + Khaat=Abbey - Page 6 Empty Re: Rob + Khaat=Abbey

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 2:22 am

"Thank you. I do need it, " she said, grateful for the coffee--always grateful for coffee. She sipped at it. He had been thoughtful enough to make sure she got her beloved French Roast. It was delicious. He conjured coffee better than she did. She made it the muggle way because conjuring French roast and having it taste decent was not a strong suit of hers.

" Oh, well done. Good coffee. I can't conjure it that well. And in answer to your question, yes. We did hire an Emmanuelle Throne. I haven't met her yet. I presume my father must have hired her because I did not interview her. I know I didn't. So--it sounds like you're saying we actually rehired your Emmy who worked here before, did she not? I am not sure how that happened, but it sounds like I need to look into it. One of my bigger questions is how Daddy missed that she is medically not sound. He's always on top of that sort of thing. If she has amnesia of some sort, he needs to see her and tend to that. But before I ask him to talk to her and see what he thinks, let me ask--what else can you tell me about Emmy's situation?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 am

Blaire was wondering around the hospital, he didn't work there but he liked to volunteer. He had never actually managed to meet anyone important around the hospital so it was a shock to him when Robert Lupin bumped into him a few moments ago. He and his daughter Khaat ran the hospital, he thought so anyway. And his daughter was very beautiful as well, but she was married. So, he had missed the gravy train. He sighed and then suddenly realized, he had to use the washroom rather badly. After his many hours being inside the hospital he had never had to use the washroom before. He was worried, cause he had to use it bad. He stopped a healer that was walking along the corridor and asked here where it was. "Three doors down on the right," she told him. He thanked her and made his way down the rest of the corridor.

There wasn't any sign on the door so he was confused, had the lady not said this was the room? He wasn't going to cause any commotion and walked into a sick persons room. He recounted the doors and made sure he was on the left. Just as he was about to enter the door, someone came running down the hall screeching at the top of his lungs "I'M KING OF ALL WIZARDS," he pointed a wand at Blaire and shouted "YOU WILL DO MY BIDDING! CONFUDUS!" Blaire was one step ahead and quickly pulled out his wand and muttered "Protego," blocking the spell. "Incarserus," he said shooting ropes at the man. The man, who he assumed was a patient, fell to the ground. The ropes keeping his arms to his sides, Blaire chuckled. He entered the room and was surprised at what he saw.

Khaat Lupin was laying in a bed, and was talking to the Minister of Magic. He was confused, this was a strange site to be seen. He muttered something that was like, "Sorry to interrupt,". But the Minister spoke up, "Hold on, come back in here." So Blaire walked back into the room feeling rather embarrassed but still standing tall. "You look like a good man," the Minister told him. "Have you ever thought of becoming an auror?" he asked him. "Uh, no sir. The thought never crossed my mind." he told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 1:45 am

"You should," Khaat said, "Either that or consider doing some more private security work. I've been trying to develop a security force for St. Mungos for awhile now. I could use someone like you. St. Mungos is an easy place for chaos to develop very quickly. Someone with fast reflexes and good skills would be of great value to me. Oh, by the way, I'm Khaat Dent. Sorry I'm not meeting you in more professional circumstances," she said with a warm smile. There was something about him that she liked automatically, and she didn't know why. "Would you like to talk with me about something like that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 am

Matt smiled cheekily, as Blaire nodded and moved towards the bed to take a seat in the chair next to her bed. He saw something in Khaat's eye that made his smile stretch even further. He felt a sense of security in this man, he knew this man was a good man. "I'm Blaire Murray," he said to Khaat and Matt. "Well Blaire, you should take what this woman has to offer. She is a great woman, and knows what she's doing. Unlike most people." he added. He looked around and began to slowly back out of the room. "Soooo...I'll uh," he began. He moved a little quicker towards the door, "just leave you two alone then," he finished and quickly left the room and shut the door faster than you could say "stop".

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 2:20 am

"He's so subtle," Khaat laughed out loud. "That's what I like about him. I normally meet people in my office, but I..had my daughter a little ahead of schedule earlier tonight, so being here was not on my schedule at all today--well, not like this anyway. Anyway, Mr. Murray, as I said, St. Mungos is often a center for attack for lovers of the dark arts. This is the largest wizarding hospital in Europe, and we have the medical records of every wizarding family in Europe on file. There are a lot of evil people who would definitely love to have all that information, and they will do anything to get it. We have had to defend ourselves before, but we cannot rely on the same sources for protection that we always have in the past. I need a separate security force for the hospital. It is ludicrous to think that any hospital this size would not have a force of its own. And I like how you handled that incident in the hallway. Matt and I both did, clearly."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:36 am

"Yes he is," Blaire said, his Scottish accent breaking out. He was feeling more relaxed now, it was easy to feel relaxed. She had had her daughter, well it was certain he had missed the train. Oh well, there were plenty of other fish in the sea. That was cheesy, he wondered why he even thought that. He rolled his eyes at his thoughts and spoke again. "Oh did you now? That's good she survived, congratulation." he told her smiling. She was right, they should at least have some sort of force around here. "What that? That guy was just being stupid. I might not have been able to do that if he wasn't so loud," he told her, he could feel his cheeks getting redder. "But I do own a restaurant as well, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to find the time to volunteer as well." he told her. "I like getting out there." he told her, not entirely set yet. "I'm just not sure..." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 am

"Thank you. Her name is Abbey. She's going to be here in our Neonatal Unit for premature infants for a bit, but she's doing very well. So you're a fellow restauranter," Khaat said smiled again, interested, "I have just a little bistro in Diagon Alley. Well, it was mine until I got married, and then I gave half to Rob. We just do casual bistro foods, but we use seasonal ingredients, so it causes the menu to constantly change, and I refuse to do anything conjured. I think handcooked food always tastes so much better than conjured.

"So tell me about your place. I'm always interested in hearing what other restauranteurs are doing. And I'm always glad to have other merchants in the neighborhood."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 am

"That's lovely, I'll have to stop by sometime," he said smiling. "I just bought the place with some of the money my parents left me," he told her. "I'm just getting started really, It's more of a black tie restaurant really. Fine dining and all that, I do however serve families though," he told her. "I'm still looking at hiring and all that, just starting writing the menu's and furnishing the place." he finished
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 am

"Oh how nice," Khaat said, "I haven't been out to a nice place like that in a very, very long time." Off the top fo her head, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been to a black tie sort of place. "I love those kinds of places, but it seems I just don't take the time to go. And Rob is never home, so, well, I guess I just don't like going alone. Eating bistro food alone is one thing. You can get by reading the Daily Prophet while you eat. But, a really nice place? Not so much. It's not really a read-the-paper-over-your-chips sort of a thing, now is it? But you'll have to let me know when you open. I love a really good filet mignon. That's probably one of my favorites."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 am

Blaire chuckled, Khaat was such a nice woman. He nodded to her, "I'll be sure to let you know," he said smiling. "Shouldn't be much longer now, I'm hoping for next weekend!" he told her excitedly. "You can take the paper in though, it's not a complete black tie sort of place. I do allow certain things, just the main problem is getting drunk at the bar. You get tossed out as soon as someone can tell your drunk, and you have to pay a fine of 50 sickles." he said. "I don't tolerate drunks at all!" he said plainly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top