Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 12:27 am

I have to say I think this was my favorite book out of the collection. I was a little suprised with Snape even though I knew he was hiding something. Not really sure what it was. But I was pleased with most of the book. Didn't like the ending that much but that is understandable. She had to sum everything up without writing another book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 11, 2008 12:28 am

I think everyone was suprised with Snape lmao
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 12:48 am

yea. one of my good friends said that she wasnt. but i don't really beleive her. it was to much of a suprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:30 pm

I wasn't surprised by Snape!!!
I always thought he was good. I thought Dumbledore wouldn't be fooled, it's going to be a good ending & that she would want to make a point in showing that "good" people can make mistakes, etc. etc.
Snape is one of the best written characters I've EVER read, it's pure genius.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah I wasn't suprised either.

Snape = Best character in HP series ^^
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:15 am

Yea I have to agree. But I dont think he was the only best. I think there were a few of those.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Snape is the best from a literary point of view. The BEST as in my favourite are the Dumbledore's. Ariana & Albus are my faves.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Yea I can see what you mean. Thats the problem I can't just say I have one fav character. There are just way too many.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Well this book wasn't my favirote of the series for some reason. Mainly because it wasn't really that sad, and a predicable ending as well. In fact, IMO the trio was pushed back in this series, I mean they had a large part but they werent that interesting to me. Snape and Dumbledore however made it really interesting.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top