Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Talk about anything to do with the movie that is coming out next year. Deathly Hallows!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:48 pm

What can I say?I would like to see Harry and Ginny in the movie aswell as Harry,Ron and Hermione in action.....Uh I can't wait,but they are gonna make 2 parts of it.One in December 2009 and other in May 2010.I will have to wait a looong time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Really? I didn't know that. It'll be so great! Too bad it's far away, but it's worth waiting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 am

And they only made one part of OOTP and that was longer than deathly Hallow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Thanks god there not gonna rush this one.. but still i hope the makers dont spoil another HP movie!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm

darklord wrote:Thanks god there not gonna rush this one.. but still i hope the makers dont spoil another HP movie!

^Agreed there. I hated OOTP it sucked as they rushed it. I like the fact that there actually spiltting the movie into two parts as it will make more be able to go into it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah, it was a prety lame movie. They could done so much better
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 am

Who cares about movies? Movies are stupid, books rock! Very Happy
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:19 am

Ya well u have a point

but they could make themovies rock if they tried. All the movie makeers do is just make a crappy movie and everyone sees it cuz the books rock
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] Empty RE: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spolier

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:07 am

yeah i agree with darren. the movies suck compared to the book.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum