Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 am

I agree as well. I mean they leave out so much stuff and emotions. Its just ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[may contain spoliers]

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 12:02 am

I am really looking forward to this one. It is also good to know that they are going to take their time to a point and not rush this one. They have left out so many scenes before that I thought were important. I'm just really sad that it will be so long before I can see them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 3:59 pm

^totally agreed

im not really looking forward to number 6 but watever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 11:50 am

All the books are better than the movies but I still like to watch them. I just try to imagine things that are missing and than I have the whole story matching with the book, in my head, of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Yeah. I like the books better, but I like to pick out what wasn't put in the movies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Well basicly movies don't show all scenes we read in a book,but I pick movie anyway.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 pm

i liked the first 3 movies.. alot. Nearly as much as the books.

the other 2, i cant even stand watching.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Why not? I didn't think they were that bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm

I think it is a matter of which genre you like better. The first 3 movies followed the book very closely, but the last 2 haven't. IMO, they were still good, but I can see where those who are diehard book fans could have problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Naa, people who havent read the books would have no idea what the hell was happening in the fifth and fourth movie, it went through way to fast..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top