Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Open disscion on anything to do with the last editoon to the Harry Potter Books.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Post by Betsy Parquette Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:48 am

FAVORITE! The only bad part of this book is the couple chapters that Ron isn't there. But then he comes back and its all good again.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers] Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [May be Spoilers]

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:30 am

Yes, very good!
The technique for writing was better and the action...i`m speechless, very good.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Yup ver good book. Second best! I loved Harry and Voldie at the end

But the best part was simply Snape and Lily, got me on he verge of tears
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:33 am

I seriously cried when harry asked his parents if it hurt to die. also I cried when dobby died.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:31 am

ya those were sad parts. But also Dumbledores part and Arianna was sad..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 am

darklord wrote:Yup ver good book. Second best! I loved Harry and Voldie at the end

But the best part was simply Snape and Lily, got me on he verge of tears

I liked the chapter The Prince's tale so cute Crying or Very sad

And we never knew about the veil though, the one Sirius disappeared behind in OOTP.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 am

ya but there were a lot of mysrious things in the department of mystery..

where do u thiink the veil leads to though?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:37 am

I think dead people live there, or something dead city, and you?
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 am

i think its like a gateway to the otherworld or something..

sounds far-fetched but still..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top