Class Seven - Basic Level - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Seven - Basic Level - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Seven - Basic Level

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Seven - Basic Level - Page 3 Empty Re: Class Seven - Basic Level

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Thank you very much professor she said quite smiling at the thought that her professor will indeed that funny wood of hers. And then she goes back to reading her textbook even though her thoughts were still on her work and the wooden clock.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:08 am

Aurora sat there shy, confused and embarrassed. She thought she was the only one who didnt quite understand how to do this. She sat there looking down.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 am

(DEADLINE NOTE: You have until tonight, eventually tomorrow morning. We have to keep the classes going. Not much time, and still several things to go through)
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 am

Aurora decided she would try. She positioned the wood until she had it the way she wanted it. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. I need a clock. I need a clock. A clock. She drew her wand and pointed it at the wood. She opened her eyes and there was the clock. She smiled slightly and then closed her eyes again and concentrated. I need a dancing and singing clock a dancing and singing clock. he again pointed her wand at the clock. She felt her heart racing. She opened her eyes and saw the clock get up ad move a bit. She closed her eyes tightly. She had to concentrate harder. Singing and dancing clock.... thats what i need She pointer her wand again at the clock then opened her eyes. The clock moved a bit more than the last time. She decided that was just all she could do. Wodden box....I eed a wooden box. She waved her wand and pointed it at the clock. She was still concentrating when she heard a small Thump She opened her eyes and there was the wooden box just as she hoped. She smiled a small smile. She put her wand away and looked around the room. She was happy that she was getting better at this.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 pm

''Good Miss Nye, you see you are able to do it. Also, for you, an E and 30 points for Gryffindor. For the rest, I am sorry to say class is dismissed. See you next time.'', he said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top