So you Forgive me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So you Forgive me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So you Forgive me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So you Forgive me? Empty So you Forgive me?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Lysander Scamander wrote:Smiling Lysander laughed. "Me eaither" he said. "I missed seeing you smile." Lysander looked around quietly for something to say that might carry a conversation. "Would you like to go out for a stroll by the lake? I hear the weather is way to stunning to be inside studing".

Abbey Dawn wrote:Abbey nodded. "Sure, why not?"

Smiling Lysander said "Great!". Lysander figured now would be a bad time to take her hand so he just gestured down the hall towards the door. "Shall we?" he asked smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So you Forgive me? Empty Re: So you Forgive me?

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Abbey nodded and laughed. "We shall." She and Lysander continued out to the lake. The sun was high in the sky, and the blades of grass swayed back and forth in the gentle breeze. The lake seemed to be glistening and was the most beautiful blue she could imagine. Abbey looked over at Lysander. "So, are you having a hard time catching back up with classes?" she asked. Abbey immediatly felt lame for asking that; who asked someone about classes?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Lysander smiled vaguely at this. It was so nice having Abbey ask him about something normal, like classes for instance, instead of yelling at him for things he already knew he did wrong. "I talked to Professor Majere about it" he said. "I'm going to just jump right back into the classes but I am also going to have to get a tutor for a bit. That kind of stinks since I have no idea who it is." looking away from her pretty face her muttered "I bet I'll hate her".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 am

Abbey plucked a blade of grass from the ground and held it in the tip of her fingers as she listened to Lysander talk about classes. Funny, she'd thought once she found him again, (if she ever did) they'd talk about much different topics that classes and his tutor. "Do you know who's tutoring you yet?" she asked. Abbey would do it herself if she had the time, but between school, homework, Quidditch, and the second task looming ahead, she didn't have much time for anything.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

"Not yet" Lysander said unhappily. "Me mum heard back from a few people. I know your friend Sophia Granger is one, and some Weasley girl is another. I didn't recognize any of them though". Lysander vaguely wondered how long they could keep going on topics of schoolwork. The last thing he wanted was to talk about the hard things. "So are you still living with Cristy?" He asked to continue the conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top