Forgive and Forget
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forgive and Forget Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forgive and Forget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgive and Forget Empty Forgive and Forget

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 am

Forgive and forget.

If only it was that easy. She had nothing to forgive, in fact she was the one that needed to be forgiven. She'd let Sapphire down, she had allowed the girl to die. Something told her that her friend's death wasn't just because of the Green Itch, she was perfectly fine, coping with the sickness and then just like that, she had ended up dying. It couldn't have been just the sickness. Something else happened that no one was telling her. But how was she supposed to know? It had been hard enough to find ouy her best friend had died, now she had to deal with the guilty conscious, telling her that she had allowed the Hufflepuff to die.

She'd finally had enough of others blaming her for the girl's the death, when she hadn't even known about it until the morning when she was supposed to go back to Hogwarts. Alexis had been so cold in how she told her, it made Damitrius doubt what she had said. But it was true, Suzanna, Sapphire's sister, had confirmed it. It wasn't fair. Sapphire shouldn't have died the way she did, there was so much more she had to offer. It wasn't fair.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Damitrius ran out of the common room as one of her housemates teased her about the death of Sapphire for the millionth time. Gryffindors are supposed to be brave and just. Not jerks. she thought as she ran through the corridors, running up the castle until her legs finally gave out on the seventh floor of the school. Damitrius found herself in front of the Room of Requirement. She placed her hand on the door, thinking about the PA meeting before she left. They can't help me. They're all idiots. she thought harshly. She placed her other hand on the door and pushed it open, before walking in and collapsing to the floor and starting to shake.

"It wasn't my fault. I'm sorry Sapphire."

She whispered as tears streamed down her face and she hugged herself tightly, trying to calm herself down, her back against the wall.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Forgive and Forget Empty Re: Forgive and Forget

Post by Jessica Macmillan Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 am

Spoiler:

Jessica strutted towards the Seventh Floor, a pack of boys following her, she didn't mean to dress in a mini skirt and jogging bra with high heels to be a skank, at the moment this was what was in style, and she always followed the latest trends. Her depression had gone today and she was going to dress like a pro.

She was going to go to the Gryffindor common room, but wanted to get away from the boys. She scanned the room, and then thought of the 'Room of Requirement' she sprinted, well the best she could in high heels around a corner, and could see the door of the Every-need room just closing, she ran to the door which was barely open, crept in and slammed the door in the males' faces, taking in a deep breath.

She turned around and saw a girl crying. "Can I help"
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

The one day she actually wanted to be alone, it was like she couldn't. The whole reason she had come up to the Room of Requirement was so that no one would be able to find her. But of course, that was ruined when her housemate, in her year, came in and slammed the door in a bunch of boy's faces. The slam made her cover her ears as it rang in her ears, she already had a headache from crying, she didn't need it to get any worse.

I just want to be alone. Is that too much to ask? she asked herself mentally. Of course, today it seemed like it was too much to ask. Somehow everyone found her. Like Jason, the Gryffindor who had been making fun of her in the common room before she ran to the Room of Requirement. She had been alone for a while in the common room, then he appeared and started with his teasing her about Sapphire's death. At first she had tried to ignore him, but it didn't help that he also knew everything that went on in her family somehow. How the rest of them were either Slytherins or Ravenclaws, and that they were Death Eaters or Dark Followers, and how she was the outcast of the family because she was a Gryffindor and in Potter's Army. Was being the keyword, she wasn't a part of Potter's Army anymore.

Damitrius looked up at Jessica with tear filled eyes and she winced. "You don't want to help me." she said harshly. "You're like the rest of them. I though Gryffindors were supposed to be just and brave and fair. I guess I was wrong, because the rest of you are a bunch of idiots who act just like the Slytherins do." she hissed in a cold voice, her eyes turning red. Damtrius had changed in the small amount of time that had passed between now and Sapphire's death. All the teasing that really gotten to her. Before she had been a happy, calm girl who didn't care that she was an outcast in her family. Now however, she had started to act the way they did, like a Slytherin.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:05 pm

"I'm not like the others, I believe in morals, justice and pride, along with bravery and intelligence, but you sulking in a corner, is not going to help your problems. If i had been let's say Jason McIntyre , what would I say when I saw you on the ground crying? maybe little Dam Dam is laying like her dead friend? she hoped she didn't get her aggravated. I think modern Gryffindors are being influenced and developing traits form Snakes, and I personally have already got a plan to stop this. "I work at the Ministry, PA to Chief Warlock Mrs. Khaat Lupin, if you need any help, physically, mentally I'll be here." she forced a half-smile at the girl and sat down next to her.
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 pm

"Shut up!" Damitrius burst out as she heard what Jessica said. Her fangs had bared themselves and her eyes had turned blood red. "Just shut up. No one asked you for your damn opinion!" she hissed at the girl. "I can take care of myself and if Jason says anything, I'll handle it. I'm not a weak stupid girl like most others!" she tried to calm herself down but it wasn't exactly working. Everything set her off lately, from a small comment to a cough. She wasn't the same that was for sure. Everything that had happened to her since Sapphire's death really changed her and not for the better.

"You can't stop sh*t." Damitrius spat at Jessica. "Gryffindors will continue to develop the traits of Slytherins, especially if one of their parents is a Slytherin. Which we all know has happened." She referred to others, but she was exactly one of those cases. Her father had been a Slytherin and most of her family had been or was right now in Slytherin. She was the only Gryffindor - with the exception of Milo, but he had graduated already - in her family and she was sick of being treated like an outcast because of her house. That was why she was now a Dark Follower. She couldn't do anything about the house situation, but she could come as close to a normal d'Eath as she could like that.

"I don't need help. Much less from someone who works at the Ministry now." she scoffed. In truth, Damitrius was desperate for someone to help her. She didn't want to be this way, but she couldn't help it anymore. It had been her dream to work in the Ministry, but she knew that now that was impossible. She had made decisions that would change her image to everyone and it wouldn't help her get a job at the Ministry, so she settled for working in the apothecary with her father and brothers.

When Jessica sat down next to her Damitrius flinched away from her and hissed defensively, baring her fangs again. Her eyes were still red, but they were a bit duller. "Don't come near me!" she nearly screamed and she hissed again. She wanted the girl to get away from her. Her inner Vampire was telling her that she didn't need help from anyone, that she was fine the way she was. It was telling her to get Jessica away from her, somehow.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top