I can't forgive myself, can you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I can't forgive myself, can you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I can't forgive myself, can you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't forgive myself, can you? Empty I can't forgive myself, can you?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:29 am

I can't forgive myself, can you? Andrea11
Monica Analisa Jones-Fernandez
Fifteen; Fifth year; Hufflepuff; Vampire

We're all in this together
Close Friends:Here and now it's time for celebration, I finally figured it out
Best Friends:That all our dreams have no limitations, that's what it's all about
Acquaintances:Everyone is special in their own way, we make each other strong
Partners in Crime:We're not the same, we're different in a good way
Practically Family:Together's where we belong, We're all in this together once we know that we are
Inseperable:We're all stars and we see that, We're all in this together
Drinking Buddies:And it shows when we stand hand in hand
Former Enemy:Make our dreams come true, together, together, together everyone
Classmate:Together, together come on let's have some fun
Fake Friend:Together, we're there for each other everytime
Distant Family:Together, together come on let's do this right
Party Buddy:We're all here and speaking out with one voice, we're gonna rock the house

[size=16]You'll alway find your way back home
Mother:You wake up it's raining and it's Monday, looks like one of those rough days
Father:Time's up your late again so get out the door, sometimes you feel like running
Brother:Find a whole new life and jump in, let's go get up and hit the dance floor
Sister:But when the lights go down it's the ending of the show, and you're feeling like you got nowhere to go
Male Cousin:Don't you know, you can change your hair and you can change your clothes
Female Cousin:You can change your mind that's just the way it goes, you can say goodbye and you can say hello
Grandmother:But you'll always find your way back home, you can change your style and you can change your jeans
Grandfather:You can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams, you can laugh and cry but everybody knows
Like a Mother:You'll always find your way back home, your best friends, your little home town
Like a Father:Are waiting up wherever you go now, You know that you can always turn around
Protective over me:Cause this world is big and it's crazy, And this girl is thinking that maybe
Protective over you:This life is what some people dream about, cause when I'm feeling down and I'm all alone

Don't forget about me
Future:Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had?
Current:Did you forget, did you forget about me? Did you regret ever standing by my side?
True Love:Did you forget we were feeling inside?No one left to forget about us
One-sided Crush:But somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong
Mutual Crush:Our love is like a song, you can't forget it, so now I guess this is where we have to stand
Forbidden:Did you regret ever holding my hand? Never again, please don't forget, don't forget
Past:We had it all, we were just about to fall even more in love, than we were before
Fling:I won't forget, I won't forget about us, but somewhere we went wrong
Lust:We were once so strong, our love is like a song you can't forget it
Bad Terms:Somewhere we went wrong, we were once so strong
Confused:Our love is like a song you can't forget it at all, and at last all the pictures have been burned
Forever:And all the past is just a lesson that we've learned, I won't forget, please don't forget us

I can't tame this animal
Forever Hate:I can't escape this hell, so many times I've tried
Former Friend:But I'm still caged inside,, somebody get me through this nightmare
Arch-Enemy:I can't control myself,so what if you can see the darkest side of me
Former Boyfriend:No one will ever change this animal I have become, help me believe it's not the real me
Mocking me:Somebody help me tame this animal, this animal. this animal
Mocking you:I can't escape myself, so many times I've lied
Backstabber:But there's still rage inside, somebody get me through this nightmare
Annoyance:I can't control myself, so what if you can see the darkest side of me
Intimidation:No one will ever change this animal I have become, help me believe it's not the real me
Jealousy:Somebody help me tame this animal I have become,help me believe it's not the real me
Fear for me:Somebody help me tame this animal, somebody help me through this nightmare
Fear for you:I can't control myself, somebody wake me from this nightmare

Code for GALS
Code:

Three 100x100 icons
Relationships here in color
[color=#FF66CC]Name here[/color] says:[color=#FF66CC] what your character says about Monica[/color]
[color=#CC66CC]Monica Jones[/color] says:[color=#CC66CC]Leave blank, I'll fill in[/color]

Code for GUYS
Code:

Three 100x100 icons
Relationships here in color
[color=#3300FF]Name here[/color] says:[color=#3300FF] what your character says about Monica[/color]
[color=#0033FF]Monica Jones[/color] says:[color=#0033FF] Leave blank, I'll fill in[/color]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top