Forgive me? Friends again?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forgive me? Friends again? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forgive me? Friends again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgive me? Friends again? Empty Forgive me? Friends again?

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 am

Andrian decided to check out the garden of solace he kept hearing about. He was already loving it, it was so peaceful and relaxing despite the fact there was a lot of people here. Anddrian was wearing a blue plaid shirt, a jacket, pair of jeans and boots with a pair of fake hipster glasses for giggles. Andrian strolled his way, casually around the garden for a few minute, examining the flowers and the plant inside it. He never seen anything so beautiful, the atmosphere was relaxing and welcoming, almost warm at the same time. It felt so warm and comforting he could almost forget the coldness around him. He was tired of standing so he walked over to a bench and sat down quietly. Looking around quietly, smiling as he did this. He was in love with this at the moment, it was perfect to take Sophia to, she'd love it.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljd0t8zH241qe5cn6o1_500.png
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Forgive me? Friends again? Empty Re: Forgive me? Friends again?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 am

Nikki heard about the garden of solace and decided that's exactly what she needed. Time away from everyone, just to be alone and isolated. Also, people she knew probably hadn't heard of this place yet, and was hoping she'd be in some stranger crowd than a place where she would likely be picked out of the crowd. She was glad there was a piano there and a mic too, and like, not tons of people. She was wearing a simple long white dress, white flat sandals and natural but shiny make up, and had her hair cascading down, curled naturally as well as some random bits of jewelery. She took in a deep breath, exhaled and started to play the song. It meant alot to her..it wasn't a happy song, it was kind of emotional, but it probably may touch the hearts of others, or maybe she'll be the only one to truly understand its meaning.

Forgive me? Friends again? Miley_kidschoice_250x365
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 am

Andrian heard a familiar voice, singing softly in the background he snapped his gaze from the garden and turned his head to the source of the voice. He found a girl playing the piano across the garden, he looked familiar. Andrian could recognized the long, silky brown hair falling gracefully down he shoulders. It had to be Nikki, he knew it was her. No one was brave enough then her to sing loudly in public. Andrian decided to check it out and make sure it was her for himself. So he got onto both his feet and made his way towards the girl at the piano. He always loved the sound of Nikki voice, she was a very good singer. It felt peaceful, it suited so perfectly to the atmosphere around him. Andrian finally made way towards her and stopped behind her, looking over her shoulders to see who it was immediately he knew it was Nikki. He didn't want to distract her so he stood back and watched her, listening to her voice singing. "You were always a good singer," spoke Andrian after she finished.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

A small tear crept out both of Nikki's eyes as she finished singing this song but then quickly wiped them away as she heard a voice that made her jump a little bit. She turned to see that it was Andrian. A million emotions ran through her mind right there and then. "Thanks..." Nikki smiled at Andrian. Guess she didn't pick the right place afterall..but then maybe she did. "Did you like the song?" Nikki asked, curiously. She didn't know how to start the conversation anymore...To be honest, right there and then, she wanted to jump up from her seat, run up to him and would hope he would grab her into his arms and hold her tightly and kiss her. That was a fantasy going on through her mind. She wanted to punish herself for even thinking that, especially since he is with her blood sister. One she's pretty sure she's lost forever.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 am

Andrian couldn't help but chuckle when he caught her jump, but he quickly tried to cover it just to make sure he didn't piss her off. At the moment his heart would be pounding against his chest, but it didn't. He was only half alive, his heart had stopped after Sophia had turned him into a vampire. Right now his heart would've been pounding from the guilt and regret inside of him. He clenched his jaws and his muscle tighten. "You thinking of being a singer one day?" he asked her, trying to break the awkward silence. "I-i think its," he stammered. "Beautiful." he spoke. " Not a lot of time i come across good music," he told her. Andrian hated the fact they were both fighting, broken hearted. He couldn't blame her, it was his fault for this; he was the one that kept breaking all those girls heart and he knew she was only trying to protect her sister. "So what brings you here?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 am

"I am kind of a singer already, aren't I?" Nikki shrugged, asking. She thought she was a singer..she sang in clubs and bars and kind of had this alter ego in the muggle world where she plays a young pop star. Nikki smiled and was glad to hear that. "I'm glad to hear that...I was aiming for that," Nikki smiled, and looked at her music sheet and lyrics. He asked what brought her here, and thought it was obvious. "I'm just trying to have time alone I guess...to reassess things and to think. Also...I've never been here before and wanted to try my music in a crowd where I was hoping not to be recognized." Nikki admitted to Andrian. "But, I am glad you're here...only you." Nikki quickly added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 am

Andrian rose his eyebrows at her after she replied to him. 'I guess so,' he answered. 'I mean as a job, get paid to sing as a singer,' he said, trying again. He had no idea she was a singer in the muggle world or sang at clubs. Honestly he hadn't seen her for a while, she had ignored him for quite sometime. Andrian then smiled and nodded, looking down at her notes and then back at Nikki without moving. 'So this was the song you've always been talking about?' he asked her. He remembered her speaking a lot about it in the past. He guessed this was the song she wanted so badly for him to listen to. Andrian smiled at Nikki and nodded his head. 'Guess it didn't work out for you,' he chuckled, looking around and then back at her. Andrian smiled at Nikki after he heard what she said and nodded to show he understood her. 'I'm sorry about last time, I wasn't thinking, i misheard you,' he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top