twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 3 Empty Re: twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 pm

gackt laughed as the approached the front of the hospital. "Yes hes being very mysterious about the whole thing."he nodded when she said she'd keep the pouch close to her.He laughed when she said she wanted ice cream and some gerkins too."yes my love anything you feel you crave i will buy, no matter how odd."he said softly to her. "so should be apparate now or do you want me to call for the car?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

abby smiled " I think aperate , I like to hold you as we do it" she said moving to slip her arms around his neck and smiling to him genty kissing his lips as she pulled close to him not caring how people saw them she loved him and there children and wanted every one to know it. "I can't wait for obasans soup, lets skip the parllor and head home, i am feeling a bit tired now " he said leaning gainst him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Gackt nodded in agreement with her."allright then side by side apparation it is then."he said as she slipeed her arms around him and pulled him close."Im just glad you dont mind me in my scrubs and all sweaty like i am."he nodded again."Okay, i'll just get grandpa to get out the old ice cream maker, we've got pistachios from the store and he knows how to make the ice cream so i dont think it should be so hard, and we've got that jar of pickles from your soup the other day."he picked her up and let her hold on to him as they apparated to home.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top