twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) - Page 2 Empty Re: twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Gackt ran down the hallways as he was late and he was very mad at himself, he had a wanted to start in the wing and take inventory of the supplies they needed and it had taken longer then he had exspected. "Drat im late, im sorry abby..but the inventory had taken longer then i had planned, and obachan had wanted to meet the doctor but grandpasan had to take a meeting in london and obachan was needed to sit at share holders meeting of kazama business."he said softly to his wife to be as he kissed her hand and bowed to the doctor."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Abby smiled "its ok Robert here checked me over he says there both fine and here see" she showed him the scan picture "see our sons" she said pointing to two gray outlines "he says I'm three months that puts me in August but it is only rongh idea , i think obasan will now more" she smiled and held him tight "it dose put it in the paogoda" she beamed a smile to him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

gackt frowned as she said the doctor had finished up with her allready."I did had wanted to see the babies for my self when they did the scan, i rushed over here so fast i didnt take my scrubs off."he looked at the scan pictures and smiled."Two fine sons for the kazama and midoris, grandpasan will be most pleased as will obachan."She'll of course want to know everything that went on, she's a bit protective of you you know."he said softly as he kissed her belly."Did he have an recommendations we need to follow?"he asked as he held her."as i recall it was early august we were in the pagoda , because there was a slight nip in the air and i went a put a warming spell on the bed there to keep the chill out, but you are right she will know more then i do and im sure she'll want to work with dr robert here on the best plan of action in your pregnacy so you are well taken care of and i think it rather funny he thinks she's and old asian lady as obachan is as cornish as cornish pasties."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Abby smiled "yes two healthy sons and hes said unless something happens i am under obasan and your care" she said as they walked down the corridors, she shook her head "no just to eat healthy and listen to obasan's instruction" she chuckled sliding her arm around him "I am happier now i know for sure we have two sons in me" she took a deep breath as she walked "I will tell her everything but it was just a rutine check up to conferm i am with child though i think we can see that" she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek "now i look forward to our wedding happy to know soon after will be the birth of our children"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Gackt nodded to her ."Welll as long as we keep you and them healthy i dont see any troubles and as obasan is very capable i think we shall be allright provided i dont faint."he said with a chuckle to her."I think we need to talk grandpasan into making his broth of vigor for you, it's reallly good for you, lots of vitamins and nutrients in that soup as it has lots of vegtables and such, i think less red meat for you and more healthy things right now."he said softly. he nodded when she said they should tell obachan everything ."hei but you know how she is, she's a bit touchy when it comes to male doctors after that nasty man dr moreu told her that asain trained healers were inferior to english ones and he assumed she was japanese, i tell you it was quite a shock when she opened her mouth and spoke perfect english, he was proven to be the inferior one in the end, not even knowing what ditany was used for, i tell you even a second year at school knows what to use ditany for."he smiled when she kissed his cheek and said she looked forward to the wedding."I do too, i want the wedding to be a good one and soon as i do not want to shame you or my sons and loose face for you as i dont not want them born out of being shameful."he said softly."I want them to be born into honor and have a family name so no one makes fun of them like when we were little at school when they made fun of mashara and his sister because they didnt have their fathers name untill their second year."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Abby blushed as he said aslong as he didn't faint "I know you won't do that, obasans broth sounds wonderfull , i mssed breackfast i wsa so nervouse at coming here" she could not help but chuckle at when he told her the story of obasan and her mentor"thats gose to show you aperance are deceptive " she said still resting her head on his arm as they walked she listened to him say he wanted there sons born in wedlock so they could take his name "yes as it should be, so we have 5 months " she said looking at him cheekily "we'd better get a move on then" she said with a chuckle in her voice.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Gackt smiled as they talked ."Hei but grandpa usally makes his better then obachan's, obachans is a little too sweet, grandpas is better and that is the only thing i think she lets him beat her at is soup making."he said with a grin."You should not skip meals, its bad for you and the babies."he said with a stern look on his face as she said she had skipped breakfast to go there."I see now that ill have to make sure the fridge at home is stacked with bento boxes in the morning, it appears im going to have to cook for you and make sure you are well fed, and please do not worry about the house, we have capable house keeper, and when we take residence in obachans house she is giving us, we will hire a capable one as well,but for now i will help her as we allways do as i do not want that poor woman overworked."he said softly because he and abby were very good to everyone on their staff they employed. he nodded again when she said they needed to get a move on the wedding then."Hei i think after we purchase your maternity clothing, we should go and get started on things with obachan and grandpa, do not worry as they allready settled on the venue, and the arrangements for the wedding itself, we just have to sort everything else out.he slid out a red dragonhide pouch to abby."This is a present from grandpasan, he said to give to you as it is my dowry, in our family we have a reverse dowry, the men give money to the bride to be."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Sshe listened as he spoke od grandpasan and obassan's soup "oow i think these two like sweet thngs i have ben wanting mint and pastachio ice cream since i got here " she said grinning cheekiy then she loked slightly bemused "ow could that be the cravings?" she asked "ushually i don't like pastachio ice cream "she chuckled as they walked "yes we will keep the home tidy and clean and prepered for the day " she smiled thinking of all the things she had to make ready not just fo her wedding but the birth of there two children, she looked as he took out a red dragon hide pouch and gave it to her "ow its beautiful" she lietened more," then i shall keep it safe, " she said holding it against her heart
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

gackt nodded and thought."Then perhaps obachan should cook it then."as he laughed at her unusal choice of ice cream."allright we'll stop at the icecream palor on the way to getting you new clothes and things for the babies, grandpasan has allready gotten his pals to make a nursery at the house and hes working on a suprise one at our new home in london. "he said softly to her."I caught him this morning sneaking two stuffed dragon toys into that room he wont let anyone near."he nodded as they walked and talked about prepareing the house for the day. he smiled when she said the pouch is lovely."Yes well he wanted to make sure you had my dowry, really its just a way of making sure the bride to be has her own pocket money for whatever little things they would want."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Abby smiled " Really two dragons, now its got me curios to the nursary in both obasdans home and our new one" she said still holding the pouch clost to her "I will still keep it and if i do need anything and it is very important then i will use it but till then it stays close to my heart " she smiled as he said they would stop buy an an ice cream parlor and get her some ice cream " thank you sounds really nice , ow and girkins too" she looked shepish at him wondering how this added taste would be taken "Im just going by what they want" she said with a grin.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top