twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) Empty twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 am

Abby aperated to the front of st mongos she had promised she would get checked out as her tummy felt bigger she had been told by her obasan who was a healer that she carried twins both boys and this made her happy. But for now she had to have her first scan to find out there halt and to register with the hospital so when he time came she would have some where to go even though obasan and gackt could deliver them she wanted to make sure all was in place.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

twin dragons (gackt / Khaat ) Empty Re: twin dragons (gackt / Khaat )

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Robert had been informed there was another new mother to be, and she had had her first scan. It showed twin boys. This was her first exam. HE tooke the chart and reviewed it. Babies. There seemed to be a rash of them lately. He wasn't sure what that was all about. And, another set of twins. Maybe there was something in the water supply, he mused silently to himself.

He walked in to the exam room and introduced himself. "I'm Robert Lupin. And I understand you're going to have a baby. Your chart says you have an obasan. So how exactly can I help?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Abby sat jumping slightly when an older man walked in to the room she ahd hope Gackt would have been there but it seenmed he was running late "I just want you to tell me everythings fine so I won't worry , i have had morning sickness but obasan gave me a potion for it, its just how far along I am" she stood up and lifted her shirt to show her slight baby bump to him with a smile "I am being married soon to Gackt kazama , hes the school nurse I would like to know so i can take meternity leave from the library" she smiled "Im the new librarian at the school" .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

"Well, lets see, then." He laid his hand on her abdomen. He left it there for a long moment. Then he withdrew his hand. "Three months, roughly. Does that sound about right to you? And so far, they appear to be healthy, and so do you. You do know wizarding children are very different from muggle children right from conception--right? You may find your pregnancy to be different from anything you might have expected, if you expected it to be like a muggle woman's. Is your obasan magical? Or is she using traditional asian herbal potions?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm

abby smiled "yes, it dose sound right and she is magical but knows traditional asian herbal potions too , here this is the one she gave me for my moring sickness" she took the small bottle from her pocket and showed him "we are prepared my gackt is one of a twin, he has a sister, so obasan is helping me , today was just to reasure my mind that should anything come up that she could not cope with, i could come here" she said her hand resting on her tummy "I am hoping for a normal home birth with obasan , grandpasan and gackt to help "
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Robert opened the bottle and sniffed it carefully. "It is traditional Asian. Not magical. But if it does the trick, that's fine. It's just a blend of harmless herbs. It's perfectly safe. If it doesn't work, you can always come back for a magical potion. At this point, I see no reason why you should not be fine to have a normal pregnancy and a normal home birth. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Abby was a little concerned when he said it was a herbal not magical potion but as she listened she smiled " thats what I'd like and thank you for putting that at rest for me now i can look forward to my wedding , ow did the scan conferm they are boys she never told me" she asked looking at him in hope that Obasan was right and it was two boys not that she minded in the lest as long as they are healthy.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 pm

"She appears to be right, at least at this point. The scan is fairly useless because of the way the babies are positioned. But they feel like boys to me," he said. "I think everything appears to be normal, healthy, and in order. Do you have any other questions for me?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Abby smied again and sighed "thank you, no " she said slipping from the examination bed "ow, will i have to return anytime before the babys are born?" she quickly asked stragtening out her top "or woud it be all right if obasan looked after me?" she hoped obasan could look after her as she felt more comfotable around her. she held the scan pictures in her hand that the woman had given her "gackt will love to see these, his sons" she said smiling happily "thank you "
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm

"No, you shouldn't have to return unless some complication arises. You should be fine. Most older asian women are very skilled in midwife areas. I don't expect her to need or want my help either one," he laughed. "Most asian women I have met are very proud of their healing skills and do generally not want the help of others unless it gets to be an extreme emergency. I don't know if your obasan is the exception, but I have worked with them in the past, and they do not believe men should be involved in the delivery of children."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top