The Prince and the Snake - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Prince and the Snake - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Prince and the Snake

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Prince and the Snake - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prince and the Snake

Post by Cody Aarla Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:41 am

"I enjoy the library" he said giving Godric a smile "quiet place no one bothers you nothing but books" he said implieing two things in that sentence. His like for Godric and his love for books.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 am

"I did alot of things to keep me busy, like going to the library, studying, doing homework, studying for tests."said Sophia softly knowing that probably sounded boring to them. "I always flew around the castle and of course hanged out here when I'm bored or didn't want to be in the castle."said Sophia. Sophia looked from Godric to Zack and smiled for she knew what was goin on between them. Sophia wasn't stupid for she caught them looking at each other and she held back a laugh for she thought it was funny. It seemed to her that Matt and Godric have found each other which was what Sophia was glad about.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow at the swimming in cold lake part of Godric;s idea.It was freezing outside even her wasn't that crazy. She hugged Sophia back remembering how they were right here with Zack one or two days ago.Only thing that changed was her paling even more almost looking as white as Sophia.

"For fun?Nothing just keep myself occupied.I mostly go at classes at day and study and have quditch trainings at night.Mostly find some company here and there with studying but that;s everything i do...But what would you like to do?" she asked trying to turn topic before someone would ask when she was sleeping since that was the question hard to answer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 am

Godric's eyes went distant for a few moments. I just normaly kept out of sight and made sure no one knew who I was. His eyes refocused and his smile started to beam. Well, you could all come out to Christy's and mine's Horse farm for the weekend. He knew that no one would be there this time of year save him, any of them if they chose, and Christy if he told her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top