The Prince and the Snake
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Prince and the Snake Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Prince and the Snake

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Prince and the Snake Empty The Prince and the Snake

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 am

Godric slowly walked out to the edge of the lake. His mind's eye swirling with what seemed a dream to him. Had he realy been gone for three months? Was Gift, his loyal friend and pet, dead? The Albino Egytian King Cobra stood out next to him, as if to say yes to his musings. He took a seat next to an old willow tree, its low branches distorting his view of the world around him. He had cut off the black hair, and now he had short sandy blond. He had on his uniform from Hogwarts, the black robes with the Slytherin crest on it. But he wore them as if they were a statement to his failure to die on his journy.

And so he waited. His eyes watching the still and stoic waters reflecting the setting sun.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

The Prince and the Snake Empty Re: The Prince and the Snake

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 am

Zack walked out on the ground it was sunset he had already finished his homework and was bored. He walked to the lake noticing another guy sitting there. He ignored him his short-long hair blowed slightly in the gental breeze that came with the sun setting. He thought about what it would be like to be a vampire and be forced to spend his days restricted to the dark.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 am

Godric noticed the other boy walking near him. His colors said he was Hufflepuff. Godric thought to himself that this kid would be interesting. Godric hadn't seen him before. Not that he saw much of anyone. He streached, knowing that his robes were not helping his case. He looked over to the boy with a smile, So, come here much? His voice was light and playfull. Telling the boy that it was just an ice breaker.

Set looked up at the ohter boy. Apprasing him, and finding no threat. So Set found his way into a nice little nitch of the willow's trunk and slipped into a light sleep.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 am

Zack Turned to the boy that had been there the whole time "when i can. It reminds me of home lets me think clearly" he said returning the smile. He noticed the sanke slithr into the tree trunk. He wondered what kind of snake it was and would have to look it up in a book later. As much as Zack Hated it reading always calmed him.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:06 am

Godric's eyes twinkled a little in the sunset. He noticed the boy's look at Set. smiling even more purely, this time just a natural smile, he turned to face the waters again. And where would home be? he wanted to get as muich information on this guy as possible. Deciding to take the Veela way, he took off his robes, but instead of the white button down, he had on a red sleeveless shirt.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 am

Zack noticed Godric Take off his robes. Godric didnt look to bad he focused back on the lake hopeing he didnt notice him looking. "Home is in the U.S. not as nice as here the people are nicer and they dont care that i am who i am" he said not exactly sure why he was telling him this.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 am

Godric laughed a little at the U.S. statement. For the land of the free they sure are close minded. I'm Godric by the way. Godric offered his hand out. Godric looked on the water with a distinct look of memories. I know the feeling though. It was the same for me back home. Mostly just my uncle though. A painfull smile played on his lips.

So, care for a dip? Godric's smile was impish and mischivious.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:50 am

Sophia was walking around lake for she was done with her classes and she didn't want to be in the castle all day that was plain torture to Sophia. As she walked around the lake deep in thought she passed a couple of students on her way by and waved back at them as they waved at her. Sophia wasn't really paying attention she was more like in a daze and letting her feet do the wallking for her. As she seen Godric and Zack she snapped out of her daze and walked over towards them. "Hello Zack and hello stanger long time no see."said Sophia softly to Godric. Sophia of course was in her Gryffindor robe for she just gotten out of class not to long ago.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:07 am

Soph! Godric Exclaimed as he looked at the voice's owner. Yeah, After Uncle's death, I went and studdied abroad for three months. But now I'm back. He gave Sophiea a wink. He looked at every one's cloths and chuckled. Now all we need is a Ravenclaw to finish this meeting. His voice and mood had improved since he had come back to Hogwarts. Even with every thing he had done, every mission he had gotten, inside he still seemed to posses a spark of good that even he couldn't kill.

Looking between Soph and the boy he now had a name for a quizical and slightly dissappointed look passed over his face. So, you two know each other... He let the question die in the air. He didn't care at least he could start his life over. . . again.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 am

Sophia laughed when Godric exclaimed her name. "Good to see you to Godric!" said Sophia laughing as she hugged him and let go of him. Sophia nodded and smiled. "Well I'm glad your back, Christy and I been going ccrazy without you around especailly Christy!'said Sophia laughing. Sophia laughed when he said all they needed was a Ravenclaw and they would have all four houses. "Yeah your right Godric, if we have a Ravenclaw we have all four houses."said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded when he asked if her and Zack knew each other. "Yeah we did, we met here one day I tripped over a rock and fell don't ask!'said Sophia knowing he wouldlaugh at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top