An Encounter with a Snake
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Encounter with a Snake Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Encounter with a Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Encounter with a Snake Empty An Encounter with a Snake

Post by Remy Devaul Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 am

How Many Characters You Want: One
What characters you want: Male, 7th years or above (i.e. graduates). Preferably good-looking or wealthy or somehow influential, or at least appearing to be one of those three. These are the only types Remy would find to be worth her time.
Level of RP: As most of you have probably noticed (I also play Amelia Lyons) I write LONG posts. I do not require that you write as much as I do, but I do want AT LEAST TWO well constructed paragraphs. I need more to reply to than just dialogue.
What you want to RP about: I have an open thread that I had originally tagged for another character, but seeing as he has fallen off the face of the map I am looking for someone else to play it with me. Remy is in the Blue Moon Night Club and is looking for a new victim... ahem... man who suits her particular brand of needs (see her bio if you aren't familiar with her character). I would like this encounter to turn into either a "friends with benefits" type of relationship, or if you are willing, a relationship where Remy merely leeches off of your character for power, money, protection, etc. This plotting part is open to decision based on who applies.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Blue Moon Nightclub. You can read the thread here.

Please reply here to present your case for joining this thread before you go and post there. I really like the thread (and wish it would have been played out so long ago when I wrote it) and I want it to be a worthwhile encounter. Remy needs more plot.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

An Encounter with a Snake Empty Re: An Encounter with a Snake

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 am

I have Skeeter Hudson. I have no plot for him, and he is sort of a stick in the mud as of now. He's not exactly rich, but he is well off, and he is an Auror. Here is his app. I know he sounds sort of tame, but I am desperate to get a plot going for this guy because I am rapidly losing interest in him! If he became infatuated enough, he may just do stupid things for Remy.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Hooray! Responses Smile

Jack, while I will agree that Skeeter isn't exactly the character I was describing when I said what Remy usually goes after, I think he would be someone she would target if the situation was right, as I think it is in the thread I have set up. Skeeter is an auror, and with Remy's knowledge of all people with influence, she could possibly know that and attempt to get close to him because of it. I like that you used "do stupid things for Remy", because when it comes to guys like Skeeter, that is exactly what Remy would be likely to try to get them to do.

So I don't know if you wanted to hash out more of a long term plot right now, or if you just wanted to join the thread and see where it goes for a little bit before setting anything concrete? I will have to get one of the admins to pull the thread out of the pensive because it got placed there during the update, but let me know if you want to just get started or make more plans.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm okay with either. My plans for him are basically nonexistent so we could really do either. I was basically just going to kill him off if nothing happened, because as of ow, he is like... just there. Haha. I'm okay with just starting or of you have any ideas we can think those over.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Let's just get this started and see where it goes from there. I want to get to know Skeeter's character more before I make any decisions about just how Remy will try to manipulate him. I'll PM you when I get the thread taken out of the pensive.

Edit: Nevermind. It seems to have already been put back. Some keen admin must have already seen this. Feel free to reply anytime.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top