The Prince and the Snake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Prince and the Snake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Prince and the Snake

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Prince and the Snake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prince and the Snake

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 am

Mariana had just finished with a class and had a hole of two classes before the next one.She gazed toward the grounds firstly intending to go sit and read on her usual spot by the forbidden forest.As she arrived by the lake she saw a couple of gathered people. "Do i interrupt again? And what do you think?" she though as she changed her walking direction once again arriving at Sophia,Zack and... GODRIC!! It was Godric in corpse and flash "GODRIC!!" she said happy to see him as she gave him a friendly squeeze (hug).
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 am

Godric hugged her back, his face a permanent smile by this point in time. Guten-nact mine fruinda. Godric said with his thick german accent. It was back to full power now that he was surronded with people that knew him. It's been far too long since these eyes have laid there gaze upon such a sight of perfect beuity. Three gourgeous creatures do bless my afternoon with there presence. Godric knew he was using his Veela blood, but he always did eventualy any way. He encoumpased not only Mariana and Sophia in that statement. But the boyish charm of Zack as well.

Turning to Sophia he spoke gently. I am back, but my dear cousin dosen't know about it just yet. I plan on her seeing me at Andrian's wedding. He said in a hushed tone.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 am

Mariana didn't know German besides basic 2 or 3 words,but was happy to see Goric anyway. "Hello Godric..sorry if i screamed at you so it was just a happy to see you mood.." she said as she broke up a hug with him stepping back to where Sophia was. He seemed to give up on whole Princess thing.. Oh well it was good while it lasted.. she thought for herself. "Your cousin? Oh you mean Christy.She might faint when seing you from surprise.." she commented though she didn't see Christy in a while.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Zack shook Godrics Hand just before sophia walked up thankfull to be spared of telling godric he couldnt Swim "Hey sophia" he said and then when Mariana walked up he said hello to her aswell. Zack was still slightly distracted by Godric himself had he said three gourgeous creatures? Zack wasnt sure how to react to that. Of course this place was diffrent from the U.S. people had diffrent was of sp eaking the english language. But also here people didnt seem to hid there feelings for others.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm

"Oh hey Zack nice to see you again.!!" Mariana said waving to him since she was too busy trying to figure out what would Christy do once she sees her cousin in flash and corpse.
"Sorry i didn't see you there...was just too excited about seing Godric again." she added quickly apologising.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:22 am

Sophia smiled when Godric said he plans to surprise her at Andrian's and Belle's wedding. "I see you haven't changed one bit in the last three months!"said Sophia laughing. As she seen Mariana she smiled at her. "Hey Mari, how are you?"Sophia asked her softly hugging her best friend. As she let go of Mariana she turned to Zack. "Hiya Zack, how are you today?"Sophia asked him softly but happily but she didn't know why she was so happy but she was. "Sorry I'm to blubby, I don't know why I am I'm just am!'said Sophia laughing hoping the others didn't think she was acting werid.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Godric smiled at every one's reactons. Zack seemed a bit confused as to what Godric meant. But he would find out sooner or later. Mari and Soph were just happy to see him. His smile was genuine. He laughed softly to himself.

It's alright Soph. They seem to be tears of joy so, it's all good. He hugged her lightly, and then turned his attention back to the whole of them. Well, as much as we all like to sit here on this gorgeos day, Godric said as he was taking off his shirt, I for one, think a dip is a good idea. As he finished talking he slipped off his slacks. Standing in nothing more then a pair of boxers, Godric smiled impishly. He flipped into the water and treded water, wating to see if anyone else was getting in. He knew he was probably the lest bashful of the group. Aww, come one guys, no one likes to swim by them selves... Or do I have to start throwing people in?
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:02 am

"Ok, as long as there tears of joy were good!"said Sophia winking at him and laughing. Sophia eyes widen when he said he would start to throw people in if they didn't join him. "You wouldn't dare Godric!"said Sophia not wanting to get in the water one bit. Not that she was a bad swimmer, she was an excellent swimmer and loved swimming but she wasn't in the mood for it. "Besides Godric, I don't think your big enough to get me in the lake!"said Sophia laughing. She knew he would throw her into the lkae without any sweat so who was she kidding?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 am

Zack didnt really want to swim but wasnt sure he would find it pleasent to be thrown in either "I dont think you could manage to throw me in" he said still wondering if Godric was gay or not. Zack would prefer the first but he would wait until godric said something he wouldnt make the same mistake he made last time he told someone his feelings for them.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:35 am

Godric pouted slightly. No one seemed game today, but he had managed to do exactly what he had been hoping to do. As he got out of the water, a playfull pout on his lips, he shook his hair, spraying a fine mist all around. The water caught the sun's dying lights as Godric, granted begrudingly, pulled back on his slacks.

Maybe another day then? He spoke to all of them, but let his eyes linger on Zack a bit longer then nesseccary. With a wink, he turned and put back on his shirt. As he finished, the King Cobra slithered out on one of the branches. It's white scales reflecting in the sunlight. Godric opened his hand, and the snake dropped two earings made out of fangs into his hand. He placed one in his left ear, and the other in his lebrea. Thank you Set. He said with a sadness in his voice. He knew the snake understood at least this much. It bowed it's head and returned to it's reasting place.

So, what do you guys do for fun around here when I'm not around to keep you amused? He asked playfully. His serious face when he talked to the snake was over, and his natural playfull nature was coming out.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top