big brother talk - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

big brother talk - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

big brother talk

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big brother talk - Page 3 Empty Re: big brother talk

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 am

He looked at her as she slipped it into her black bag part of him wanted to tare it open and get back what was his , he bit his ilp holding back "I don't understand I.. I feel as if i should take it back , I .. I feel as if " he paused not knowing the right words to use never having felt this pull before in his life "I am not angry just.." again he could not finish and he looked at her woried "this is so not me" he stood back up " should not be this way , i'm acting like som e junky thats been brought in wanting a fix , but why, its just a ring" he said as he held out his ahdn to motion to her bag he noticed his hand shake as he looked at it.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 am

'Probably has some sort of power enchantment that has it origins in werewolf energy. That's the way a lot of these sorts of things work. If you don't stop this now, you'll get addicted to it. And trust me, power is the toughtest addiction of them all. I don't want you messing with it. You have far too much to lose. This may be the very reason your mother didn't tell you the truth. She knew this attraction would happen and she may have wanted to protect you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 am

Jack looked at her he knew again she was right thats how he felt, adicted he could feel the wolf inside fighting to be free to take back what it wanted "Im not angry" he kept repeating each time his eyes changed to yellow then back "khaat if you know somewhere to take them... please take them now , if i leave here i am afraid of what will happen " he looked at her "I have only changed under a full moon, never like this for no reason" he looked at the back of his hands as slowly fur grew "never in front of any one " he turned his back to her to hid his tears "I don't want this , I NEVER ASKED FOR IT ... no anger not now" he said his back hunching.

then from no where he quickly move to the door but just as quickly he pulled back moving to a dak corner and stood his back turned away from her "please make it stop" he said his voice pain and sorrow filled as he stood huddled in a corne.r
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am

She made a loud shout for her father, who apparated there in an instant. He looked at Jack and then looked at Khaat, "Get out of here! Now!" he shouted. He wove a spell of the very thickest magical chains and bound Jack quickly. These chains were thicker and stronger than the ones that had held Remus. He called for other healers to come running once he had Jack bound, and Robert continued to wrap chains around him until he was secure. "Go, Khaat! I'll get him the potion, but you have to get out of here. I'll catch up with you." "I have to go to Remus's hideout, Daddy." Robert flashed a look at her. "Wait for me. You'll never find it on your own. Go home and wait for me." Khaat apparated out quickly, taking the bag with her.

Robert called for a specific potion--a large dose of it, and then he had to wait while they brought it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

Jack felt the chains wrap around his body glad of the cofinment he now felt , he didn't fight them he knew that it was for his own good, he saw on his hands his nails become claws and he watched Khaat leave, glad she would whitness no more of his trasphormation , his breathing sounding gravely and harsh he tried to speack his own voce replased by one deep growly and unlike him.
"Help me" word the words he spoke his teeth now long and sharp the cause of his change now gone but it still seem to will his body "I...I don't want this " he said then cryed out in more of a howel the one person he hoped would stop this "JESSICA!!!" tears like silver trails ran down his face
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:48 am

"Stop calling her this instant!" Robert said sharply, "Do you honestly think I would let your call to her actually reach her? I have that blocked right now. I knew you would try that. But I have to think of your wife and children. That might very well be what puts her into premature labor and I have enough to do at the moment, thank you." A healer brought the potion and Robert warned the rest of them away from him and from Jack. "Drink this. All of it." He fed him a great deal of the potion, not letting anyone else come near. Sometimes the potion didn't work as easily once the transformation got this far. It depended largely on Jack's willpower.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am

Jack felt the potion slid down his throat coughing at the taste the wolf side snapping at Robert but jack pulled back he could fel somthing hapening deep inside him as he fought to become himself again the anger in his mind lifing like a thick mist in the morning sun his whole body slipping back to what it use to be. he looked at his hands as the claws slid back inside turning back to his hands those of a human and not of an animal he pushed harder regainlng slowly the control he had. Soon he slumped against the wall exausted the chains still around him holding him still.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

"If this holds, I'll release you in a moment," Robert said, "Just rest. When I do release you, I want you to go home--to your own home-not with Jess--and just sleep. I felt new magical items in Khaat's bag. THey have too much power for you. I'm glad she took them. She and I will dispose of them for you. Khaat is very wise when it comes to magical items. I will help her as soon as I know you are alright. He waited several minutes and then reversed the spell on the chains, making them disappear. "Go home, Jack. Not with Jess. Sleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Jack looked at him he understood what he had said , painful for him to not go to her in his need , he knew why , if the potion wore off god knows what he would do to ehr and he could not live with himself he he ever hurt her or his children "Home" wasal he said feeling the chains dissaper from around him. Slowly he stood still exaused and some what embrased at this turn of events he hud his head as he slowly moved to the door loking at Robert he knew he could see the yellow of his eyes turning slowly back to white of his human. Pusing at the door he spoke softly "I...I.. Thank you" was all he said before moving out of Khaats office to the nearest floo for amoment he paused the urge to see jesica taking over , no , he heard Roberts words of warning ringing still in his mind.
"premature labour, no she deserves more, I will leave her alone" he thought as he stepped into the floo and spoke "Scotland" and he disapeared needing to clear hs mind more.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top