big brother talk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

big brother talk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

big brother talk

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big brother talk - Page 2 Empty Re: big brother talk

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Jack wtched her open the book and flick threw the worn yellowing pages he reatched into his pocket once more there was one more thing it fell out when i picked it up this morning he showed her a pncil scetch of an young man the paper faded and yellowed as the pages of the book "here could this be him?" he asked handing it to her. then sitting back in his chair to wait he hped it ws as it would give him some idea what he looked like at lest.
big brother talk - Page 2 Lupin
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

"It's hard to say. Its certainly possible, but I don't know. I can ask my mother if she has seen anything in her pensieve. That might tell us more. I don't think they've thought much about Teddy since he dropped out of sight. But I can certainly ask her. I doubt if my father would know much more. Jack, trust me. I"ve carried Remus with me for years and years. The last thing you need is to repeat my mistake and carry some image of him that, truthfully, may or may not be real. I have found out the hard way that it stops you from living in the present. And, I think I realized it far too late. It may have cost me the man I love with all I have. Don't make that mistake with Jess. Go home to her and appreciate what you have, and enjoy every second you've got. Don't do what I did. It is not worth it. What it costs you, you can never, ever get back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Jack stood up and walke behind the chair as she spoke as she finished he faced her "thats just it you knew him , I never knew my father , is it not right i know what he was and what he looked like" he said "how he walked talked if he was like me or my son , should it not be right he knows who his grand father was or his grand mother" he stopped feeling his wolf anger rising since finding the jurnal he had found himself fighting with himself more and more to control his anger he ahd not lost it in front of jessica but he knew if he didn't gain control again he may and this hurt him even to think about it.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm

"Alright," she said, her green necklace glowing a clear warning to her and to Jack that it was not going to allow him to hurt Khaat. That stupid necklace always seemed to be protecting her. If he got any angrier, it was going to blast the crap out of him. Khaat had always sensed his werewolf side, but the necklace wasn't going to take any chances. It never did. Never had a heart. It blasted first, and never asked any questions at all. "I suggest," she said very softly, " that you get that anger in check very quickly. This necklace--that is impossible for me to remove-- is designed to ward any threatening werewolves away from me, and right now it sees you as a threat. I do not want it to blast you into unconsciousness. If you want to go searching for what you can find on Teddy, be my guest. Just be careful that you don't neglect your wife and kids in the process."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Jack looked at the necklace he tuned his back for a moment then looked at her over his shoulder "this was the other reason i came to see you, its becoming ahrd for me to control that part of me I don't undrstand why I have always had good control, but latly it was as if some one or thing is playing with me" he spoke openly "wanting me to change, be come angry , I was hoping you could help" he said looking at her his pleading in his eyes plain to see. he took a step back leaning against the wall almost afraid to get closer for fear of hurting her .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 pm

"I'll talk to my father. He'll know. I do know that Remus reacted to stress as much as he reacted to the moon. When his stress got to a certain level he could be quite dangerious. Why do you think that he learned how to be so calm and nonaggressive? He had no choice. He was a warrior through and through, but he had to rely on a potion that Snape made him in order to keep from changing. I'll have to ask Daddy about that potion for you. Its the only thing I know of. And its not foolproof. At the full moon you still might change, but it might keep you from changing randomly at other times of the month. I will ask for you. In the meantime, you'd better learn really quickly how to relax. Or you put everything you love at risk."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Jack closed his eyes picturing jessica held in his arms he instanly felt his anger drift away and he sighed as he turned back "I guess the older I get the less control i have " he said now feeling like himself "sorry, I don't want it to happen it dose, even when i am with jessica i can feeli it eating at me, more so since that turned up, Khaat would you hold it for me and the picture , I think your right having it around me is not a good idea right now what with the twins and jessica" he sat back down in the chair facing her and loke at the empty cup "erm.. any more coffee going?" he asked trying to lighten the mood some what from its prevoise tense moment, he could not take his eyes off her necklace "so a were wolf defection charm" he said grining.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

"Yes," Khaat said, refilliing his cup, "Remus had it designed by Nicolas Flamel when my mother was pregnant with me because he so feared that his curse would hurt me. The instant I was born , he put that on me and enchanted it so that he was the only one who could remove it. And to this day, we have never been able to replicate the stone or its properties, or to remove the necklace either one. I want the ring and the journal both. You don't know what kind of magic either of them have. I need you to hand them over to me. That really will help restore you to yourself. The signet rings are magical. Always have been. Until you understand it and the journal, you could be dangerous."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

Jack looked at the ring on his finger he also knew it was the only link he had to his past "what will you do with it if i do?" he asked he wanted to know she would not distroy them but put them some where they could do no harm yet still be retrived if he wished to read more "your not going to distroy it are you?" his right hand resting over the signet ring turing it around and around several times to show a small x on its back.

With a deep sigh he slipped it from his finger feeling an instant tug to put it back and he frowned it was something he never expected the anger that lingered slowy disapered this to made him curiose but he handed it over realising it had to have some enchantment on it to last this long.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 am

"See? It does affect you. I dont think you can safely wear this ring. I will keep it safe for you, but I don't want you to have it. You may never be able to wear it. " Khaat put the book and the ring safely in her black bag. She knew where to hide it--from everyone. And it would be perfectly safe. "Don't worry. It will be fine. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top