big brother talk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

big brother talk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

big brother talk

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big brother talk Empty big brother talk

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Jack aperated into the front of St Mongos. he felt he needed to talk to Khaat about he didn't know that he would find out when he got to her office inside , he move threw the busy corridors and emergency rooms to a set of stairs , holdingthe rail he move dup only to pause as a bamn walked past coming down , continuing he soon entered a corridor its clinical white maing hims hiver he had never liked hospitals that nmich and was hoping the next time he was in one would be the bith of his children , but he was also hoping the home birth they had planned would go smothly so he didn't ave to go to a hospital.

Finally reatching the door to Khaats office he gently pushed it open leaning on the door fram "well i see your woking hard " he said with a smile, his finger twirled the ring his mother had given him back at his home that night she had told him about his father.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

big brother talk Empty Re: big brother talk

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:10 am

"Yes," Khaat said. "Wasn't on Rob's plans, but Daddy is just down the hall, so it ought to be alright. Come in and sit down. I presume Jessica's senses are working overtime again, arent' they? Well, she is, of course, correct. Rob and I have not been finding marriage sweet and blissful. It does seem that I was not destined to every be anyone's mate. I have too much damage for anyone to truly love me and to be able to stand being with me. It has been a bit upsetting, but I have, basically, moved into my office for the time being. If I thought it would help, I'd have you talk to him. But this time I think he is better left alone and playing poker with the animated furniture. Coffee?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 pm

jack nodded and smiled as he lent against the door frame "ow yea too fast some times" he said moving into the roof as she spoke , he glanced at the cot against one wall "you know your always welcome at our hose its basicly only me and Andre there while jesscas recoperating at the farm" he said sitting down in one of her chairs as she smelt the aroma of coffee drifting around the room "should tyou really be drinking that?" he aked her but when she offered him a cup he grinned and noddd "when do you know me to ever turn down coffee" he reatched out to take it the ring his mother had given him catching the light as he mved to take the cup from her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

She served them both french roast, and when she handed him the cup , she noticed the Lupin family crest on his finger now. A signet ring looking exactly like Remus's and her father's. "Where did you get that, Jack? " she asked quietly, taking his hand and laying her fingers on the ring. She felt the Lupin family energy within the ring. It coursed through her body like a mild electrical charge, adding to her own weakened powers. " My father has one like this, and...well, its a long story, but I have my uncle's."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Jack lookd at hr then at the ring before she spoke he sighed "my mother said it belonged to my father, I was going to ask you about it as , yes, i did notice its the same crest you have" he paused he felt like a tingle threw him as she touched the ring it sent a shiver running down his spine and he gently pulled his hand back "there was also a diary, well a jurnal i haven't looked in it yet " he looked into his cup befor he spoke again "we had a fight over it, she wouldn't tell me , guess thats where i get my tanasity from" he said with a chuckle "ventualy she told me who it belonged to, she said he gave it to her befor he vanished she also said that i was to have it but she gave me up so couldn't , strange thing is it is my size and feels as if it was always ment for me to wear" he sat his thumb twisting it around on his finger minlessly.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 am

It was easy for Khaat to add up the facts in her brain. "Your father was Teddy--Remus's son. I hadn't seen him since he was a baby. We more or less lost track of him after Remus died. That explains a lot."

"But there is something else you should know. Remus had an identical ring. My father insisted that Remus be buried with it. Recently I had a ghostly visit from Remus where he returned the ring to me. I wasn't sure why except perhaps as proof that it really did happen.

"Anyway, when I accidently nearly blew myselff up with that amulet awhile back, Rob accidently kept me alive through a rare process called Bonding--he gave me some of his own energies to keep me alive. Well, it turns out that isn't so healhty for him. I asked my father to free him. So, my father took one of his own rings, and Remus's and bonded them together and implanted them in the flesh of my left breast. Once Abbey is born, the rings will be moved--implanted deeper near the heart so that my magical powers are much more complete and I can perhaps then begin to regain some of my own powers back instead of just being powered by my father's magic and what residual magic of Remus's remains in this world. So, yes, I have your grandfather's ring, but it is keeping me alive. It if is removed, I will die. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 am

Jack sat back down in his chair as she listened to her "teddy Lupin?" he said softly his mind taking the man in he had heard of him but in his duties as an Auror. "My mother said my father left because he couldn't take the responsibility of becoming a father , yet looking at you and remus i find that so hard to believe." he said twisting the ring around on his finger as if it was a natural thing to do when he was nervous. He listened as she spoke of another ring that now sat close to her heart. He wondered if that was why he felt close to her almost like a brother of sorts. Jack looked up at Khaat when she said it would be moved closer to her heart once Abbey her child was born increasing her own control over her magic, but he also heard her say with out it she would die. He hoped on that day he could be there for her. Maybe even channel some of his magic into her to keep her alive while they moved the ring closer to her heart.

"He left a journal, I haven't opened it yet" he said Looking up at her. He knew about the fact she too had remus's journal and had sat reading it over and over. He didn't want to fall under that spell of longing for something he could never have. But he knew now a little of how she felt about Remus. The knowing of what was he was really like and the longing to know what might have been, if to him, Teddy had staid after he was born.

Sitting there he sipped the coffee he held, his eyes moving from the ring to Khaat and back, then into the cup where the warm brown liquid swirled hypnotically around in side it. His mind wandered back to the first memory he had of a black figure leaning over him as he lay in bed as it whispered. “Be the best you can my son, you have the key” He gave an uncontrolled shiver where he sat quickly looking at Khaat his blue eyes now confused at what he remembered.

He didn't understand it and had never thought about his past it till now. Now that he had a past to think about that and family he could not help give a soft smile as he thought about the fact he and Khaat were now cousins " you realise Khaat that were now cousins and your now stuck with me. " he tipped his head slightly the smirk still on his lips.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:52 am

'That's fine by me," Khaat smiled. "But no Lupin ever runs out because he can't take the heat. That's just not the way we're made. I didn't see Teddy after Remus and Tonks showed him to me shortly after Teddy was born. Remus and Tonks were killed after that. Oh, that does make Tonks your grandmother. You do have some Lestrange blood. However, Teddy would not have had that ring unless he'd been raised to understand who he was and what that meant. Someone is not telling you the truth. We lost track of that poor boy shortly after he was born. Near as we knew, he was being raised by Harry Potter. And Harry loved Remus and Tonks. He'd have made certain Teddy knew who he was and what that meant. I"m betting your father was a very good man. Now whatever happened to him and your mom, I haven't the foggiest idea. Maybe he was a werewolf like his dad and your mom saw that as a bad thing. Not everyone is tolerant of that, you know. When Remus lived with us, he had my dad apparate him into this godforsaken place called the Cavern of Curses that only our family knows about in order for Remus to keep the people he loved safe. Dad would go get him at daylight and bring him back. This cavern has no entrances or exits and can only be accessed magically. But I'm only telling you this so you understand what a Lupin will go through for the ones they love. The cavern itself is a deep family secret--I need you to keep it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:38 pm

jack quickly sucked in air as she mentioned about Teddy being a wear wolf quickly looking anywhere but her" Even still, to tell me lies about him." he said now blowing across the top of his now reapidly cooling coffee. With a sigh he spoke again "Khaat, he must have been a wear wolf because.. because i am" he spoke softly as he looked up at her wondering just what was going threw her mind. "I have been all my life, its the only logical awnser, that I got it from him. " he listened more as she continued, telling him of a cavern where remus went , Jack sighed if he'd have know about the cave when he was younger he would have used it to instead of having to leave his family every full moon. "Don't worry I won't say a word to any one" he could tell by the tone of her voice she ment it and he knew better than to cross her especialy now.

Finishng his coffee he placed he cup on the desk in front of him and retched into his jacket puling out an old brown leather jurnal on it sat a seal of the lupin family crest he placed it on the desk in front of her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

'Well, well," she smiled, seeing the worn journal. "Teddy Lupin. What secrets do you have in here, Boy?" She picked up the journal and started skimming the pages. Hm...not a lot so far. Looks like it was typical being-raised-in-the-Potter/Weasley family traditions, it seems. Seems like he knew far less about his father than I did and that Harry didn't have the opportunity to tell him much. So--it looks like your link to your past is, basically, me. Or my father, either one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top