A Werewolf Brother!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Werewolf Brother!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Werewolf Brother!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Werewolf Brother!  Empty A Werewolf Brother!

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue May 28, 2013 1:26 am

So Hallie will be graduating soon and if she doesn't get into the auror office I have no idea where her life will take her although I am interested in her family history resurfacing as her history is what has made her, well, her.

First of I am in need of Toby Cooper. Hallie's brother.
To give you. Bit of background about the character he is about 15 years old (his precise age is in Hallie's character profile history section). Now you'd assume Toby would be at Hogwarts but he isn't. During the summer when Hallie was back from Hogwarts awaiting her third year, her younger brother and her were exploring the woods nearby their house. (They live in the Lake District and at the time Toby hadn't started Hogwarts).
They had stayed out late one evening and then a werewolf appeared and as they ran away Toby got bitten and so turned into a werewolf. Somehow Hallie managed to make it into her garden in time (if anyone wants to RP this in the past events part when they claim Toby that's fine). Her Mother came out and managed to fight the werewolves away, unaware her son was one. I don't know how she took on two werewolves, I like to think it was a Mother's instinct and unstoppable protective power - which has been displayed in Molly Weasley, Lily Potter etc.
The next morning Hallie returned to the woods and found Toby, his clothes torn and crying. She told him he needs to leave and never return. It hurt her to do this and it is Hallie's biggest secret and regret. There were many reasons why she did this. One was because it wouldn't be safe as her Mother and her almost died. Secondly she felt ashamed of herself. Hallie believes it her fault that she didn't stop the werewolf biting her brother and to tell her Mother that she failed to keep him safe pained her.
Although as Toby never returned their Mother assumed that the werewolf mist have got him, although this thought scared her and is in denial about it so lives with the fact that he ran away.
After a week Hallie was starting to panic that something had happened. Well, she hasn't spoken or seen Toby since. After a year when he was still missing (her Mother quit work to try and find him whilst Hallie was at Hogwarts). When she failed her mind told her that her son must have died and that Summer, on the anniversary of the werewolf attack, they had a memorial service. Hallie didn't speak or move from her room for the rest of the summer after that.
Of course time has passed and he is still missing but I am wanting him to make an appearance somehow. Maybe Hallie goes looking for him if she fails to become an auror? Or maybe he appears somehow I am not too sure how it will happen but I want it to happen so badly! I don't know if he will have a wand though, perhaps he stole one? Toby would have been living underground so to speak and has been brought up by werewolves. Your thoughts on how Toby has developed as a person is completely up to you! Whether he be evil or misguided. One thing that is a must is that in his heart he loves Hallie more than anyone. She helped him understand their Father's death and growing up was the best and closest sister anyone could dream of.
If you want him yo have conflict about her and hate how she exiled him that is up to you but deep deep deep deep deep down there must be love! Haha

I hope someone out there is interested in playing him!

Comment below :-)

RJ
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf Brother!  Empty Re: A Werewolf Brother!

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 am

I like it RJ! I told myself I wouldn't make another charrie... but I'm temped. Really tempted.
As per my style, he probably wouldn't be the nicest guy around, did you head cannon his personality at all?

If you can't get anyone else interested I'll consider... but there was another charrie I wanted to create. So we'll see...
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed May 29, 2013 12:16 am

Haha the whole thing feels head canon to me but I am open to many ways that Toby could be like, after all he would have been living underground and exiled for her teenage years. He would have gone through different things that Hallie had and the whole experience wouldn't have affected them the same. He could be love for Hallie and regret for not returning or he could feel hatred, envious. I am completely open to anything, I just want to get a plot rolling Smile

And that's fine you don't have to if you don't want to, especially if you have another character idea!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 am

You filled my head with ideas for Toby. I stand by my idea of "if you can't get anyone else interested, I'll take him". Also, would I be allowed to make him a Hogwarts student? Like, just coming in for his two NEWT years? Or OWL year, depending upon exactly how old he is.. If I took him, I'd probably make him kinda mean, with Hallie as his weak spot. He'd probably love her and hate her at the same time. So it could be really interesting...

OMG, I just got the best idea! No. Must. Restrain.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed May 29, 2013 12:54 am

You can make him become a Hogwarts student.
I am thinking they meet over Summer and then see what happens, perhaps Hallie tries to get him enrolled at Hogwarts?
If you want he could be like 16 and be in the fifth year to take his OWL's as he wouldn't have done them. I just checked Hallie's profile and I never put Toby's age, although he hadn't yet started Hogwarts when Hallie was on summer after her second year so he'd have to be at least two years younger than her, so he could be 14,15,16 really haha.

Ooooo share your ideas! Go on Wink
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 am

I think I like 5th year. Soooo.... 15, or 16 and behind a year. XD

I was thinking he probably got himself a pack. And why else would he go to Hogwarts then if he got kicked out of him pack? And then I was thinking about what would be fun to plot, and what his he got kicked out of his pack because he was gay? He'd have major issues. His sister "betrayed" him because he's a werewolf, and the only people who accepted that, betrayed him for who he's attracted to. Thoughts...?
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed May 29, 2013 1:35 am

That sounds like a great idea! Anything will do. Also if you decide to take Toby then if you want to role play within him for a bit before Hallie/Toby meet each other then that's fine by me too :-)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Wed May 29, 2013 1:47 am

I'm taking Toby. Gah, I love him too much already not to.
I'll probably create him in a day or so. Don't really have the time tonight.

I'd probably wait for Hallie to get out of school before they meet, and I've already sorted out his summer accommodations...
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed May 29, 2013 1:52 am

WOO! Thank you Kitty I am rather looking forward to this Very Happy
And hey that's no problem. ooo! Glad you like the character!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Wed May 29, 2013 1:57 am

Very Happy So am I
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top