How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How can one fight lead to all this?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 3 Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 am

Sophia looked back at him with her eyes black in return. "I'm not scared of you Ne'Os I never have and I never will."snapped Sophia. "No I won't watch what I say, it's about time you hear the truth from someone!"said Sophia angrily. "If you want to kill me go ahead, but feel free to spend the rest of you life in Azkaban or in hell for I'm sure that's where you will go."said Sophia smirking at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 3 Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 am

"My life is eternal" he said in a semi demonic voice as he stabbed at her with the dagger.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 am

"Your life might be eternal, but your going to hate when you killed everyone in the world!"said Sophia weakly as she started coughing up blood. Sophia felt herself fadinng for he stabbed her right where her heart was as she fell to the floor she looked at Ne'Os with sadness in her eyes. "Tell Sammy goodbye and make sure yu tell her you killed me."said Sophia weakly before her eyes closed. As she laid there motionless with her eyes closed blood came from where Ne'Os stabbed her and her mouth. As people screamed and ran out of the pub they left the 'dead' Sophia in a puddle of her own blood around her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:56 am

"With pleasure" he whispered softly into her ear. he picked up the knife and cleaned it off. placed it back into his holder. he sighed "Well i guess old habits do die hard" he said looking around the now empty pub.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 am

Matt had been out for a little stroll and thought he'd got the Cauldron. For once he'd be on the other side of the bar. As soon as the pub came into view people started running out of it. Matt ran faster towards the pub and pulled out his wand. He bursted in to see Ne'os standing over a dead body...it was Sophia. Matt looked at Ne'os with pure rage..."YOU! YOU!" was all he could yell. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" he yelled shooting a jet of green light at Ne'os.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 am

Ne'OS moved out of the way of the curse and turned to face Matt he gave him a wide smile his eyes jet black his fangs bared "hahahahaha how does it feel when your world comes crashing down?" he said drawing the elder wand and thinking, Crucio.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:18 am

Matt moved out of the way, how could Ne'os do this. It wasn't even like him, Matt moved forward. He barred his own fangs and his eyes were jet black. "Enjoy you last minutes on this earth!!" he yelled angrily. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" he yelled trying to move towards Sophia.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Christabelle walked into the bar to see Soph lying dead. A look of total horror on her face. She had been beaten and lost her soul twin and now she had lost her best friend. She grabbed hold of her wand seeing Matt and knowing how he felt about Sophia...what was it she had told her....like a father to her. She ran over to Matt's side. "Did you do this you nasty leech?" she demanded of Ne'os as she aimed her wand. "I swear I'll kill you if you did."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Ne'Os doged matts spell to see Christabelle wander in "I slaughtered her how she deserved how dare she say what she said about me" he said disgusted to be in the presence of Sophia's body "And to you killing me....i highly doubt it." he said sending a stunning spell at the each of them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Matt dodged out of the way and rand towards Ne'os bringing out a silver dagger. "I want to watch you dies slowly and painfuly!" He said as he brought he dagger down hoping to get Ne'os shoulder. "You are going to pay for this no matter what!" he said angrily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top