How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How can one fight lead to all this?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 am

"She hasn't been rying to kill you recently has she? No because she been gone lately!"said Sophia getting angrily with him. "Maybe if you can prove to her that you didn't, maybe she will believe you!"Sophia shot back at him. "I'm not taking her side Ne'os, I'm just saying you have to put all that tuff behind you it' in the pas!"said Sophia softly. "Your my friend Ne'Os, youknow I'm behind you hundred and ten percent and I will never tuirn my back on you or Samantha."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 am

"your friends with the enemy both me and Sam's enemy" he said no visibly angry at her "How can we be friends with you at this point?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 am

"Because I know you both are forgiving, at lease Sammy is I thought youwere but I guess I was wrong.'said Sophia sadly. "Besides, I might be able to help you get set free if I talk to Christy more."said Sophia softly. "Plus I done alot of things, but if you and Sammy don't want to be my frien because of this, I mut say you two are rather thick!"aid Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 am

"you know what Sophia when you are a ex death eater and your being chased by everyone even your own friends you cant forgive them" he said frustrated by her soft tone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:42 am

"Well maybe you shouldn't go around killing innocent people for the fun of it!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes slowly turning black. "If you and Sammy don't want to forgive me, I have other friends around school and stuff I am pretty popular at Hogwart."said Sophia angrily. Sophia was starting to get rather annoyed by him which he didn't like she hated it as much as she hated fighting which is what he was doing now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 am

"Thats only because you sleep with every guy you can" he said borderline shouting. "if you didnt you probobly wouldn't even be in that school"

((oh yeah i went there Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 am

Sophia glared at him. "For your information, I haven't slept with every guy I dated I only slept with two guys and that was Andrian and Danny."said Sophia softly. "Plu I was popular before I even met Andrian or Danny so don't even go there that that nonese bull**** because you don't know half of the story!"said Sophia angrily. "Besides at lease I don't go 'hm... I think I'll go good for awhile and then BOOM no being good is for loser I think I'll lsart killing again and make more wanted and stay in Azkaban longer!"Sophia snapped back knowing she crossed the line but she didn't care.

((OH YES I DID! Very Happy))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:20 am

"I do not kill people" he shouted clearly lieing "I save people from there own da*** selves. As is the duty of a vampire."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:25 am

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Your lying to yourself and me Ne'Os so tell the truth!"said Sophia angrily. "Jut face it, you kill people for fun and you can't get enough of it!"said Sophia angrily as she looked at Ne'os without any regret. "You may save people, but sometimes you kill them in return."said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 am

Ne'Os growled evily his eyes turning black "I would think very closleey what you are saying" he said drawing a silver dagger the air quickly filling with the smell of burnt flesh as his hand burned and healed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top