How can one fight lead to all this?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How can one fight lead to all this? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How can one fight lead to all this?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? Empty How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 am

Sophia walked into the Leaky Cauldron after a long day at Hogwarts he needed a Firewhiskey to calm her nerves. Seeing that Matt her farther wasn't working she asked one of the waiters for a Firewkiskey as they walked off and got her one. Sophia had alot going through her mind but he was glad her friends were here for her especially Andrian, Christabelle, Samantha and Jamie. They seemed likethe only one who knew what he was going through and stood behind her a hundred percent. A she took a drink of her firewhiskey he smiled as she felt her stress slowly slipping away from her.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 am

"What is this a underage drinking firewhisky?" asked Ne'Os sitting next to Sophia and ordering a firewhisky for himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

How can one fight lead to all this? Empty Re: How can one fight lead to all this?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 am

Sophia chuckled and shook her head. "No of course not, I don't knowabout you but I'm at age to drink!"said Sophia laughing as she took a drink of her firewhiskey again. "So how have you been?"Sophia asked him softly as her warm honey eyes looked at him. Sophia haven't talked to Ne'O in awhile and he was one of her friends. "Your so glad your not at Hogwarts, it's a madhoue there Majere is controlling everything and expelling the ones that live up to his sanders."said Sophia softly. Honestly Sophia hated Hogwarts right now, the only reason she isn't dropping out iss because she wants to gradute to become a healer once she's out of school.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am

"Ive been great" he said and then listening to her statement "Hey atleast your not bieng hunted by the ministry for murder" he said drinking the firewhisky the bartendeed just handed him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:30 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that's true, I don't I want to either!"said Sophia laughing at her statement. "Yeah everyone still thinks you killed Christy's farther even he thinks that and I'm her bet friend."said Sophia oftly taking a drink of her firewhiskey. "If your going to aske when, me and Christy became best friends after my birthday party after I forgave her for everything she did."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:34 am

"She hates vampires sophia how can you be her friend?" he asked alarmed that she said that.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 am

Sophia shook her head when he aid she hated vampires. "She doesn't hate vampires, she hates werewolves more because of what they did to her cousins family."said Sophia softly. "She's not a bad person honestly Ne'O you just got to know her better."said Sophia softly. "And don't you dare say I'm betraying my own kind because I'm not!"said Sophia softly. "I'm just friends with everyone no matter who they are I forgive them."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:41 am

"She has tried to kill me and Samantha" he said back to her ignoreing his firewhisky. "And its a dishonor in the eyes of the vampires to support her" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 am

"That was a long time ago Ne'O why can't you let the pass go?"Sophia asked him softly taking a drink of her firewhiskey. Sophia rolled her eyes when he said it was a dishonor to support her and sighed or he thought this was so stupid. "Oh please no it isn't, maybe in your book but not mine!"said Sophia softly as she drank down the rest of her firewhiey and got her some more. "Honestly I don't see nothing wrong with her, I'm sure if you even talked to her and tell her you didn't kill herfarther I'm sure she will forgive you you just explain it to her."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:00 am

"yeah well that would be easy if she werent trying to kill me" he said getting angry with her "She wont stop beleiving that i did it."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top