We just started out as friends and it lead to this!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! Empty We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Keegan was walking boredly around the street of London finding something to get his mind off of things. It was summertime now and Keegan was very bored seeing how his parents were away on business and he and his siblings had the house to themselves for a whole month. Keegan hated his summers at times, all they ever were was him staying home all summer while he sees other kids going on vacations. Sighing to himself he kept walking until he saw a bookstore and shrugged. "It's better then being bored."Keegan thought to himself. As he headed across the the street he ran hardly into a girl. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Keegan asked her softly.

Keegan would feel horrible if he hurted her seeing how he hated hurting girls for he was taught better then that. As Keegan looked at the girl he noticed she looked very familiar like he knew her from somewhere. "Lucy is that you?"Keegan asked her softly wondering if it was her she he ran. Even if it was, Keegan would feel bad that he ran into her she was very pretty and one year behind him and in his house. Keegan always had a crush on her but he nevered told her seeing how she was with Louis.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! Empty Re: We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Lucy was shooping around London and other places around London getting some more clothes for when she goes back to Hogwarts for her fifith year at Hogwarts. Lucy was glad it was summer for it been a long year at Hogwarts and they all needed a break from it. As she was heading towards the bookstore to get a new book that came out she ran hardly into a boy as her shopping bags went flying everywhere. "Oh bloody hell."said Lucy to herself as she bent down to get her shopping bags. As the boy asked if she was ok she nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking."said Lucy softly as she kept getting her shopping bags. As the boy asked if she was who she was Lucy looked up at the boy with her emerald eyes and smiled as it was Keegan.

"KEEGAN! Oh my gosh how are you?"Lucy asked him softly as she tackled hugged him glad that she finally seen one of her friend and fellow house mate. "Are you enjoying your summer?"Lucy asked him softly hoping that he was. Lucy was really glad to see him, she had so much to tell him from the break-up with Louis to her family going on a camping trip this summer and she wanted him to go. Lucy always had a small crush on Keegan but she was with Louis and she loved him but Louis ended it for some reason.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! Empty Re: We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Keegan laughed as Lucy tackled hugged him almost tackling him to the ground which made him smile seeing how she nevered did this to Louis. As she asked if he was enjoying his summer he sighed and shook his head no. "No I'm no Luc, but then again I rarely ever do."said Keegan sighing. "Oh sorry about that, I guess wasn't paying attention let me help you."said Keegan softly as he bent down picked up the rest of Lucy's bags. "I guess we were heading towards the same place."said Keegan chuckling. Keegan knew his summer was going to be good with Lucy around.

"So... how is your summer going so far?"Keegan asked her back the same question knowing her was probably going much better then his. "I'm getting a bit hungry, you want to grab some lunch and we'll talk some more?"Keegan asked her smiling. Lucy was one of his best friends and they been that way since they met at Hogwarts her first year and his second year but he was hoping for more this year. Keegan was hoping to ask her out that way they'll be a couple by the time Hogwarts started again. Keegan knew he would love her every minute that he could, for he always had and always will.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Lucy looked at him with her emerald eyes and sighed when he said his summer wasn't going well. "Oh I'm sorry Keegs, I really am.."said Lucy softly. Lucy shook her head. "No it's ok Keegs, and thankyou."said Lucy smiling as he picked the rest of her bags up. Lucy nodded and chuckled. "Yeah I guess we were, I guess great minds think alike."said Lucy smiling. Lucy knew summer just started but she couldn't wait to spend the summer with Keegan he was always fun to be around. Who knows, maybe this summer they will turn out to be more then just best friends.

As he asked how her summer was going she shrugged. "It's going alright, I can't wait for our family camping trip!"said Lucy happily. Lucy nodded when he asked if she wanted to get some lunch. "Yeah I'm getting hungry myself so sure."said Lucy softly. "I have tons to tell you as well, me and Louis broke-up."said Lucy sighing. She really didn't want to talk about it, but she felt comfortable telling Keegan about it for they talked about everything. "I don't know he did though, it doesn't make sense to me after he asked me back out he tunrs around and breaks up with me."said Lucy softly about to cry.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Keegan looked at Lucy and shrugged. "It's ok Luc, it's not really a big deal."said Keegan softly as he shrugged his shoulders again as if it wasn't no big deal. Keegan shook his head at Lucy's comment. "No it isn't Luc, I feel bad that I knocked into someone as beautiful as you. and your welcome"said Keegan smiling at her. Keegan chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I guess your right Luc."said Keegan still chuckling. Keegan's summer was really starting to turn around and for that he was happy for. Lucy always had a way of turning things around with him, and he loved her for that.

Keegan smiled and laughed at how happy Lucy was about there family camping trip they took every year. "Have fun Luc, and remember don't say out in the sun that long like you did last time!"said Keegan smirking at her. As she said she was getting hungry he smiled. "Ok... lets go to the cafe down the street their pretty good."said Keegan softly. Keegan sighed and shook his head when Lucy told him Louis broke up with her AGAIN after taking her back. As he seen her about to cry he hugged her for he hated when Lucy cried for it crushed him. "Well... he's going to regret that he ever did it Luc trust me."said Keegan softly. Keegan couldn't get how someone could break up with someone as beautiful as Lucy it didn't make sense to him.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Lucy shook his head at his comment. "Yes it is Keegs, you hardly ever get a famly vacation!"said Lucy seriously. Lucy blushed at Keegan's comment and smiled. "Oh come on Keegs, there more beautiful girls out there then me."said Lucy softly. "Of course I'm right, I'm always right."said Lucy in a teasing voice as she looked at him and laughed. "This is going to be one summer we won't forgot I promise Keegs."said Lucy giving him a soft warm smile. Lucy wanted it be a summer they never forgot for she wanted this whole summer to turn around that way she could forget Louis.

Lucy rolled her eyes and pushed Keegan playfully. "Hey I feel asleep in the sun, that wasn't really my fault."said Lucy chuckling. As Keegan hugged her Lucy hugged him back and looked at him and smiled. "thanks for being here for me Keegs."said Lucy softly. Lucy nodded. "Yeah your right Keegs, I was the best thing that ever happened to him."said Lucy softly. As she wrapped her arm into his like they did when they usually walked together she smiled at him. "Shall we Keegs?"Lucy asked him softly as her emerald eyes sparkled at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Keegan looked at Lucy and shook his head. "Yeah I know Luc, but honestly it's no big deal."said Keegan softly as his blue eyes looked into Lucy's emerald eyes. Keegan shook his head. "Not as beautiful as you Lucy, and I'm not just saying that."said Keegan honestly. Keegan looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully at him. "Yeah only in your world Luc."said Keegan in a teasing voice. Keegan looked at Lucy and nodded. "I know it will Luc."said Keegan smiling at her. "Lets make this the best summer we ever had starting now!'said Keegan softly as he smiled at her.

Keegan looked at Lucy and shook his head and chuckled. "That's why god made sunscreen Luc."said Keegan chuckling. Keegan looked at Lucy and nodded. "I'll always be there for you Luc, I love you I always had."said Keegan softly. Keegan nodded and smiled. "Yeah you were Luc, weather he believes it or not you were.'said Keegan softly. Keegan smiled when she wrapped her arm into his like they usually did when they walked together. "Yes we shall Luc."said Keegan softly as she gave her a soft warm smile as they headed towards the cafe.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Lucy stopped as she heard him say he loved her. "Wait Keegs, did you just say you loved me?"Lucy asked him softly. "If I heard what I think you said, I love you to I had ever since I met you in my first year."said Lucy softly. "I was afraid you didn't feel the same way though, so I went with Louis and I thought I was in love with him but he broke my heart."said Lucy softly. "I been denying to myself that we were just friends nothing more."said Lucy. "Louis lost me, and he's not going to get me back that's a fact for I won't let him."said Lucy softly.

"You know, forget about him I'm not even worried about him anymore and I don't even care about him anymore either."said Lucy. "All I care about is you and me right and our summer together."said Lucy giving him a soft warm smile. "Let make this summer ours Keegs, were make our own little vacations!"said Lucy softly. "We'll go to Italy or Paris together just the two of us for a week or so."said Lucy softly as her emerald eyes sparkled at him. "Oh my parents said they wpuld love if you came with us for our family camping trip!"said Lucy softly.

Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Keegan looked into her emerald eyes and nodded. "Yes Lucy, I love you I had ever since I met you on the train."said Keegan softly. Keegan looked at her shocked as he heard her say she loved him since she met him as well. "I'm glad you love me back Luc, I thought you didn't feel the same because you loved Louis and was with him."said Keegan softly. "Well, I'm not denying my feelings any longer Lucy Garner I love I always had and I always will."said Keegan softly. "I won't let him get you back Lucy, he hurted you enough now let me heal you and take care of you."said Keegan softly as he put his hands on her cheeks and stroked them.

Keegan smiled when she said she didn't even care about him or even worried about him anymore. "I'm glad Luc, you don't need to worry about him he hurted you."said Keegan softly. "I would never do that to you I promise."said Keegan softly as he kissed her softly on the lips. "This is our summer to be together Lucy, we can do whatever we want."said Keegan smiling at her. "We can go to Paris or where ever we want to go Luc, you love me and I love you so there's nothing holding us back."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Lucy looked at him and shook her head. "No... I loved you ever since I met you, but I denined those feelings for we were just friends."said Lucy softly. "I'll hold you against that, I been hurt so many times."said Lucy holding back tears. As he stroked her cheeks she closed her eyes enjoying the touch of his soft warm hands on her cheeks. She nevered had moments like this with Louis which she was quite glad that she didn't for when she was with Keegan she felt alive and free. "I'm glad I found you Keegan, I fell and you picked me up."said Lucy softly.

As he kissed her softly on the lips Lucy's eyes widened in surprise but she didn't pull away, but merrily kissed him back. After a few minutes Lucy pulled away breathing hard as she gave him a soft warm smile. "I'll go where ever you want to go love, like you said I love you and you love me there's nothing holding us back."said Lucy softly. As a matter of fact, why don't we go to Italy for the day and go shopping and eat some pasta?"Lucy asked him as her emerald eyes sparkled with happiness. Lucy was glad she was Keegan she was happier and she was more herself, she felt like she belonged with Keegan.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top