We just started out as friends and it lead to this! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! - Page 2 Empty Re: We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:15 am

Keegan chuckled when he heard her say she'll hold him against that. "Ok Luc love, you do that but I won't break my word I promise."said Keegan softly as he pecked her on the cheek. Keegan looked at her and smiled. "I'm glad I did Luc, I know you might don't want to hear this but I glad this has happened."said Keegan softly. "I love you Lucy Aria Garner I always have and I always will I promise."said Keegan softly as he looked into her beautiful emerald eyes. Keegan loved her eyes for he could get lost in them cause they were so beautiful to him.

As she kissed him back Keegan pulled her close to him and kissed her for a few minues and pulled away the same time Lucy did breathing hard. Keegan looked at her and smiled as he seen her emerald eyes sparkled with happiness. "Sure Luc love, lets go shopping there."said Keegan softly as he locked hands with her as he apperated them to Italy. "Welcome to Italy my love!"Keegan softly as he kissed her softly on the lips and then smiled at her. "Where shall we go first my love?"Keegan asked her softly as he looked around the beautiufl streets of Italy.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

We just started out as friends and it lead to this! - Page 2 Empty Re: We just started out as friends and it lead to this!

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 am

Lucy smiled happily as Keegan apperated them to Italy. "Oh my gosh Keegan love, it's beautiful!"said Lucy looking around amazed. As he asked where she wanted to go first she shrugged and laughed. "I don't know love, there's SO much to do here!"said Lucy happily. "Lets get a map and look and see what they have."said Lucy softly. "Ooh... they have a shopping mall not to far from here love and then we can go see the leaning tower of pizzaz."said Lucy. "I love you Keegan James Finch-Fletchley."said Lucy softly as he wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

As she kissed him for a few minutes she looked into his beautiufl blue eyes and smiled. "Why don't we get an hotel and then we can do whaatever we like."said Lucy giving him a soft warm smile. "I just don't want this moment to end Keegs."said Lucy softly. Lucy was completely in love with Keegan, she nevered felt this with Louis but he was just a fling but Keegan was her true love and she knew it. Keegan was always there from the start, holding her when she cried and even being her childhood best friend he was always there when she needed him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top