A Small Picnic - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Small Picnic - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Small Picnic

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Picnic - Page 4 Empty Re: A Small Picnic

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 am

Timothy sat up and smiled. He began to hum a familiar tune..'their' song. He then bit his lip and then began to sing in a small, gentle voice.

Everytime I think I'm closer to the heart
Of what it means to know just who I am
I think I've finally found a better place to start
But no one ever seems to understand

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, your not that far

You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need, the song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

Oh yeah
Yeah yeah

You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you I'll be alright
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, your not that far

I need to find you
I gotta find you
I need to find you
I gotta find you

Been feeling lost, can't find the words to say
Spending all my time stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I want to be
Oh next to you... and you next to me
Oh I need to find you... yeah

I need to find you
I gotta find you (yeah)
I need to find you
I gotta find you

I need to find you (I need to find you)
I gotta find you (I gotta find you)
I need to find you
I gotta find you

Yeah, yeah... I gotta find you

He finished the song and bit his lip. He so badly wanted to lean in, and kiss her lucious soft pink lips, but restrained himself, because he wasn't 100% what Sophia wanted, right now.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled when he started singing the song him and her wrote but they decided to put it together for it sounded better. "I can't believe you still remember that song Timmy, that was ages ago!"said Sophia laughing. "But sounds better when I'm singing it with you!"said Sophia teasing him and laughing. "I'm just kidding, it sounds good either way really and I don't lie."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 am

Tim blushed and was a bit nervous. Well...You're my first love, and always will be, nothing's ever going to change that. So everything we did together, it's going to be in my memories until I die. Tim admitted to her. Yeah, you're right. Tim winked. Your song, 'this is me' is much better than my song 'i gotta find you'. Tim agreed sarcastically.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 am

Sophia shook her head. "Both songs are amazing Timmy and I don't lie!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As she went back to looking at the sky her eyes sparkled happily in the sunlight that was bouncing off her pale skin. As she closed her eyes she started humming a song to herself enjoying the wind blowing slighty around her and laying on the comfy blanket on the grass. Sophia felt herself go to sleep but she fought to keep herself awake for she didn't want to be rude.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 am

Before you sleep... Tim noticed her closing her eyes and wanting to have a nap. I'm sorry I'm so boring... Tim chuckled shyly and embarrased. And please, don't run away from me when I tell you this like you did at the Valentine's day ball... Tim warned. But I need to know... Tim sighed. I love you...Do you love me? Tim asked. Because if you don't my heart can stop thinking about you and leave you alone, but if you do won't you give me a second chance? Tim added.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Your not boring to me Timmy, just alittle tireed and just thinking."said Sophia softly. When he asked her if she loved him she opened her eyes as they turned from blue to a gold in a matter of seconds. "Timmy I do love you."said Sophia softly and then paused as she sighed knowing this would hurt him. "But as a friend, I don't think we can be more then friends I'm sorry and I'm already in love with someoen else."said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry Timmy, but that's only how I feel about you nothing more or nothing less.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top