A Small Picnic - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Small Picnic - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Small Picnic

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Picnic - Page 2 Empty Re: A Small Picnic

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:15 am

Are you alright, Soph? Tim asked, worried when he saw her choke. Really? Tim said, amazed to hear she missed being human at times. What is it, about being human do you miss so much? Tim asked, curiously. Alright, then, if you want it that badly, I'll stay human. Tim told her.

(replied to dance & leaky cauldron -when we're walking-)
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Sophia held up one finger and coughed one time and then looked at him and nodded. "Yeah now I am, thanks for worrying."said Sophia softly. When he asked what she mised about being human. "Well, I miss the feeling of being warm and feeling my own heartbeat. I also missed that I can't stay in the sun that long and I miss being Half Veela even though I think that's till inside me even though I'm a vampire now."said Sophia softly. "But there are advantage of being a vampire, you can't feel the coldnes and you can stay out lonbger then others on cold days, your stronger and faster then humans."said Sophia softly. When he said he would stay humaan for her she smiled. "Thankyou Timmy, I don't want you to throw your human life away because of me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 am

I worry about you, all the time. Tim admitted. I feel like I should be with you all the time and protect you, but you don't need me to do that. Tim chuckled. OK, I will stay human, for you. Tim promised. Tim took her hand, and then placed it on his chest, where his heart beat fast in his chest. How's that? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and placed her hand on hi cheek. "That's sweet of you Timmy, now I know I'm very well protected for I have four guy protecting me!"said Sophia softly. When he said he didn't need him to protect her she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah that might be true seeing how I'm a vampire but you can alway protect me from other things."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 am

Wow...four guys..protecting you...well you can't blame them.. Tim smiled weakly, hoping he could be her only protector but then that'd be selfish. You're one in a million. Tim winked. Tim used his other hand, and gently rubbed and massaged Sophia's hand that was already on his chest. You're a very likable person... Tim mumbled.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 am

Sophia blushed and laughed her tinkling bell alugh when he aid she was one in a million. "Thankyou Timmy that's sweet of you, but I'm just me."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when he said she wa a very likable person. "Yeah I gues I am, if I have four guys protecting me all the time!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:34 am

Tim bit his lip and then chuckled to himself quietly. He used both of his hands and began to tickle Sophia. Let's see how ticklish you are! Tim said in a babyish voice. By the way, I'm just tickling you because I love hearing your laugh! Tim chuckled almost evilly and continued to tickle her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

Sophia tried to squirm around but Timothy was to quick for her. "Timmy stop it!"said Sophia squirming and laughing her tinkling bell laugh as her warm honey eyes sparkled happily at him. When he told her he was just tinkling to hear her laugh she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Oh really, is my laugh that good to you?"Sophia aked him in between laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 am

Tim poked his tongue out playfully and stopped about a minute after she asked him to stop. Yes, your laugh is like..ecstasy! It's so addictive..and cute. Tim grinned at her. Tim picked up his cup of drink and drank some of his own juice. Tickling you is hard work..but I like it. Tim laughed. He picked up a sandwich and began to ate a bit of it.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Sophia blushed and laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said her laugh was like ecstasy for it was addictive and cute. "Well thankyou Timmy!"said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile before she took a drink of her coke. Swallowing her coke Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh again when he said tickling her was hard work but he liked it. "Oh really, am I hard to get?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile and kept on laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top