A Small Picnic - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Small Picnic - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Small Picnic

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Picnic - Page 3 Empty Re: A Small Picnic

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am

Tim raised his eyebrow at her and smiled, with a slight blush when she asked 'Oh really, am I hard to get?' The only response he could do was tickle her again! So he put down his drink and began to tickle Sophia but hoping she wouldn't spray any of her coke on him!
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 am

Sophia wasn't expecting him to start tickling her again so she squirmed away tryingto get away from him laughing. "Seeing how your tickling me, let see if you have any tickle pot!"said Sophia tickling his side while laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia set her coke down that was in her left hand on the ground and started tickling him with both hand like he was doing. "No fair, you already know where my tickle spots are!"said Sophia in between laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 am

Tim burst into immediate laughter and stopped tickling her hoping she'd stop tickling him. Cause tickling made him laugh too much and sometimes can make him hurt his sides, no matter how good and bad that feels at the same time. Oh! Oh! Please! Stop! Tim laughed, beggingly. Now you know where my tickle spots are! We're even! Tim continued to laugh.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 am

"Ok I'll stop tickling you Timmy, but only because you asked nicely and you stopped tickling me!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and stopped tickling him. Sophia smirked and laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said they were even now. "Yeah your right, we are even."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she held her sides. "Ok, I have to stop laughing my sides are hurting me from laughing so much!"said Sophia softly. "I never met a guy who had tickle spots!'said Sophia laughing her tinbkling bell laugh at him. for he thought it was funny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah, but sometimes laughing and having your sides hurt feel good and bad at the same time...It's weird. Tim said as he shook his head and smiled. Ahh, that is where you are wrong... Tim said. Every guy has tickle spots, for each guy, they're in different spots. Tim told her. You just gotta know where to look. Tim winked at her. Tim lay down and looked up in the sky. Ever played that game where you see clouds and they're some kind of shape? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yeah your right, it is weird!"said Sophia agreeing with him and smiled. When he said every guy has tickle spots you jut know where to look she laughed. "Well... apparenly I found your/"said Sophia smiling. When she een him lay down and look at the sky then asked if he ever played that game when you look at the clouds and there some kind of shape. "Of course I have, but when I played there anything from shapes, animals, anythiung!"said Sophia miling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 am

I think it really enhances the creative side... Tim said. Tim then rolled onto his side, so he could see Sophia perfectly. He used one of his arms and hands to hold his head up, and used the other to grab some chips and dip. Tell me, if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and who would you be with? Tim asked, curiously.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:27 am

Sophia nodded when he said it enhances the creative part of you. "Yeah it does, I was always good at this game when I was little I don't know now."said Sophia looking at the sky. As she kept looking at the sky she seen a cloud that looked like a dragon to her. "Hey look Timmy, it's a dragon!"said Sophia pointing to the cloud that was right in front of her. When she heard him ask if she could be anywhere in the world right where would it be any why Sphia shrugged. "I don't really know, there's alot of places I want to go with my friends and family."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 am

Well, I wouldn't trade anyone anything to be anywhere but here, right now. Tim told Sophia. Tim looked up and chuckled. Yeah, it is a dragon! Good one. Tim agreed. Tim looked up at the sky and felt stupid. You're smart..I can't depict anything from these clouds! Tim admitted with a blush.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 am

Sophia blushed when he said that but kept looking at the sky for she was blushing so much she didn't want to look at him right now. "Thankyou Timmy, but I'm not that great I'm just me."said Sophia softly as her face went back to it's normal color. Sophia smiled when he said it was a dragon that she just pointed out and saw in the sky. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he couldn't depict anything from the clouds. "Aw, it's not that hard really!'said Sophia softly. When he said she was smart and blushed more madly then the first time and smiled. "Thankyou Timmy, alot of people tell me that!"said Sophia softly as she looked at a cloud that looked like a bear.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top