A Small Picnic
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Small Picnic Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Small Picnic

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Picnic Empty A Small Picnic

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am

Tim had arranged for Sophia and himself to have a picnic infront of the sunset. It was going to be perfect, Tim had planned in his mind. Tim apparated to a special place, with Sophia, with her eyes closed, beside him. It was an isolated picnic ground with an ocean view and the sun that would set in a while.

Tim was wearing blue jeans, with joggers, light blue v-shaped tee with his hair gelled up a bit and a little bit of cologne as well, just to smell nice. He was clean and shaven, groomed and smelt nice. A way a guy should be, right?

At the place there already was a red and white checkered picnic blanket on the ground and two glasses, with two plates and two sets of knives, forks and spoons, with food. There was plenty to choose from.

There were packet potato chips with french onion dip. There was also some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with no crust, plain rice, variables of meats, and well almost everything. He wasn't sure what Sophia enjoyed eating..or that she could eat at all. So he also had a few different vials of blood.

Okay, you can open your eyes now. Tim said to Sophia and stood beside the picnic. He picked up the red frisbee and did a devilish cute smile at her. I wasn't sure what you enjoyed eating. Tim chuckled, embarrased.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

A Small Picnic Empty Re: A Small Picnic

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Sophia opened her eyes and gasped. "Wow Timmy, it looks amazing thankyou!"said Sophia hugging him. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he wasn't sure what she enjoyed eating. "It's ok Timmy, everything look good so no worries."said Sophia oftly as she walked over towards the picnic and at down. "You did a really good job Timmy, I love it!"said Sophia softly smiling as the wind rustled through her hair. "Are you going to join me? I can't eat all this food by myself, although I can eat some of it but not all of it."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:17 am

Tim smiled, pleased at himself. He went over, sat down and placed the frisbee in the basket. I'm glad you like it, and no worries, I am a guy...and I eat lots! Tim grinned at her. You're welcome, by the way. Tim shrugged. You just needed something to get your mind off of things..so yeah. Tim told her. Tim then blushed. You know, your smile and laugh makes me red..Though I don't always show it. Everytime you smile, I can't help but smile also. Tim chuckled softly, with red cheeks. Tim grabbed a chip, put it in the dip and then ate it.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "I bet you do eat alot, although you don't look like the type of person who pigs out!"said Sophia smiling. So nodded when he aid she needed to get her mind off of things. "Yeah I do, everything been making me stress out and depress."said Sophia softly sighing. Sophia smiled and laughed her tinkling bell laugh when she said her smile and laughs makes him read and her smile make him smile. "I get told that my smile can brighten a whole person day."said Sophia softly blushing. "I didn't think my smile and laugh made other smile, but thankyou Timmythat's sweet of you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 am

(nice new sig, by the way Soph, it's simple but good)

Well, you brighten my day everyday then, cause I get to see you smile. Tim winked. Would you prefer a butterbeer, firewhisky or soda? Tim asked Sophia. Whilst waiting for a response, he picked up a PB & J sandwich and began to eat it. Well it depends, I guess, if I am hungry I'll pig out or if its just sitting at home watching T.V. then I'll pig out..well, I guess I pig out alot! Tim laughed, realizing that himself.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:09 am

Sophia smiled when he aid her smile brighten his day. "See what I mean, I can make people smile when there upet or angry."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. When he asked her if she wanted a Firewhiskey, Butterbeer or soda she thought about ti for a minute. "I'll take a Soda please."said Sophia softly as she took a PB&J sandwhich like he did and took a bite out of it without making a mes out of herself. "Mm yummy, these are really good Timmy!"said Sophia as she swallowed the bite she took. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he aid he pig out alot. "Yeah so do I, but vampuires burn it off more faster then human for we basically live on blood more then anything. "said Sophia softly.

((thanks, I wanted some tradition and unlike anyone else on here, but seems like alot of people are copying me now! Razz))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 am

((yeah, lol..sorry about that!!))

Tim chuckled and smiled. Well, I am glad you're enjoying them! Tim told her. Tim finished his sandwich and then poured soda into the glass. He then handed it to Sophia and grinned. Ice cubes? Tim asked softly. Hope you won't decide to drink my blood today! Tim exclaimed with a small chuckle.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told her he hopes that she doen't drink his blood today. "I will never do that, plus I'm completely under control believe me you can tell by the color of my eye if I wasn't."said Sophia as her warm honey eyes sparkled at him, When he asked if she wanted ice cube she nodded. "Yes please and thankyou."said Sophia softly. "Believe me, I'm completely under control and I make sure I am ever since I bit Matt I amke ure I take a vail of blood at every meal I eat."said Sophia softly.

((Nah, it's ok))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

Tim rumaged through the picnic basket and dropped 3 ice cubes in Sophia's drink. There you go. Tim said. Oh that's too bad... Tim sighed. I wouldn't really mind or cared if you bit me, cause then if you did, I'd get to see you for many more years. Tim smiled, embarrased.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 am

Sophia took a drink of the coke but almost spit it out when he said he wanted her to bite him. Swllowing her coke she coughed a bit and looked at Timothy with her warm honey eyes. "That's sweet you want t see me for man years Timmy, but I rather you be human believe me I miss being human at times."said Sophia softly. "If you really want me to bite you, you should come when my eyes are almost black I'll let you when that is!"said Sophia joking with him hoping she didn't think she was serious.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top