Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Jess opened her eyes and looked up moving to sit back in the chair "I am sorry about the tea" she said taking another breath in. she moved her hands to let him do what he needed to.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Oh, don't worry about that," he said, repairing the cup with a flick of his wrist. He gently laid his hand on Jess's stomach and caused them to slow their kicking and lessen how hard they kicked. "It seems as they do not like how you fix your tea. It upsets their stomachs. Try doing it a different way. Did you perhaps use lemon in your tea at home today?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Jess lookd at him "I did" she said "it takes the taste of the potion away" she said now sighing as they stopped kicking "maybe i should try honey instead" she said now able to breath again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 pm

"Your twins are allergic to lemon, it seems," he smiled, "It upsets their tummies. If you change to honey, they will be a lot happier and won't kick like that. The lemon allergy may pass after they're born and start eating solid foods. Sometimes it does. If I were you, I would pass on lemon altogether for awhile, at least until you're done nursing them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Jessica nodded she had understood "no lemon" she said softly "and thank you, you realy are just a good and Khaat told me" she said now smiling "I wonder if thers anything else they don't want me to eat?" said said with a chuckle
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Miseria entered the kitchen after Khaat, Emily and Jess and smiled at all of them. "Good evening," she said. She walked next to Khaat, but she didn't sit down, only looked around. "It's a beautiful place..." she commented, looking at her mother.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

"We'll find out as we go, my dear," he laughed. "I am quite positive they will tell us. Feeling better now?" He took the mug and replaced it with a fresh mug of the tea. "The energy tea will help you," he said.

"Welcome, Miseria," Khaat's mother, Katherine, said. " I am your grandmother Katherine. We want you to be as at home here as you are at your own home, Dear." Robert went over to her. "I am your grandfather Robert. Welcome home, Miseria. Welcome to the family."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Jess smiled "yes thank you" she said taking the fresh cup from him "I need to discuss wedding dress colors with Khaat later" she said seeing Miseria walk in "hi miseria"she said now feeling much better now they had stopped kicking her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Miseria smiled at Katherine and Robert. "Thank you," she said. And that was all. She was wordless. Yes, they were all too kind to her. Already that, that they were welcoming her to the family, the one with a blue hair... Then she looked at Jess and her smile widened:"Hi Jessica," she greeted her as well.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"Miseria, come let me show you to your room." Khaat took Miseria down a different hallway. She opened the door next to her own, and took Miseria inside. She had not told Miseria that this bedroom had been her beloved Uncle Remus's own room. Her mother had updated it, but Khaat could see feel all the love still here. It was, compared to the other rooms in the house, very luxurious. It had antique wood paneling on the walls and a marble fireplace. Above the fireplace was a wizard portrait of a little girl in a green dress, with blond and chestnut hair, wearing a distinctive green necklace. She smiled and laughed often in the portrait. It had hung here for a long time, and it had been one of her uncle's favorite posessions.

There was also a small sofa and a chair and a table arranged in a small sitting area in front of the fireplace where a warm, magical fire glowed.

The fabrics in the room were a deep rich sapphire green, with deep soft green carpet on the floor, and there were vases of flowers on the tables. It looked like the room of a princess now. It made Khaat smile. Her mother had outdone herself for her new granddaughter. Remus would have kept things simpler here, but Khaat liked the new, refreshing look.

"This is your room here," Khaat said. "Mine is next door to your left. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top