Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 33 Empty Re: Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

"What would you and I do without coffee, Jack?" Khaat asked, refilling her own cup. "I think we are hopeless addicts. You know if I ever get my restaurant opened, you need to take a job as a barrista, making all those fancy latte's and cappachinos and machiatos, and all of those. At least you'd get to inhale the aroma of coffee all day then." She laughed. "I think the kids have done pretty well. What do you think we need to teach them next? Any ideas?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Jack just sighed at the thought of all those coffees aromas "huh sorry you lost me on the latte" he said grinning as he drank his second cup "mine's just an old Auror habit i never broke , when we were waiting for our asingments we'd drink coffee " he smiled at the thought now running threw his head "we each had our own cups mine had a saying on it about canibals and clowns "he still chuckled as he took a second sip of coffee shaking his head genbtly from side to side at the thought .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm

"I understand. Coffee is an acquired taste that most of us who are true coffee hounds get out of necessity in some shape or another. I like all those fancy coffee drinks but nothing replaces just a plain cup of strong black coffee. I find I prefer these big mugs my mother makes because they have nice large handles that fit nice in your hand, bright color, and they keep coffee hot for hours and hours."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Jack cuckled "ow yes muct be nice and big the more you get in it the longer it will last" he said and smiled "ok, I am coffeed up I have an apointment and its high time i got back to that nursary, two babies equals twice the work " he said placing his cup down on the counter , walking over to Khaat he gently kissed her cheek whispering as he did. "look after her for me and I'll be back in two days when the preperations are done" he said. Walking out he smiled and waved to ehr and then was gone aprating into london.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 am

Khaat smiled. She was glad to see him doing something constructive. She knew both the wedding and the babies were coming sooner than it looked like Jack and Jess were ready for. She was glad he was oing tomake himself busy doing something that was truly needed for them. She sat down in the living room with a book and decided to try to relax a bit herself and enjoy being home for a change.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Jess had had enouph of sitting in her room and slipped on her dressing gown , moving down the stairs she moved to the living room not noticing Khaat was there as she looked out the window and across the yard she din't know what she was looking at but she just looked out and sighed her hands resting on her tummy as she did so "I so need to do something" she sad softly to her self she turned to see Khaat sat reading "ow.. sorry didn't see you sat there, Just came down to find insperation for something to do, I am board up in that room" she said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'm sure you are," khaat smiled. "You know, you should start a journal to your babies about what its like to be pregnant with them--I mean the good stuff, like the decorating and how much you love them, your hopes and dreams, and all of that stuff. For them to know what things were like before they were born and when they grow older."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Jessica smiled "I do, have done since i was a small girl, when you have nobody to talk to thats the only way to get your thoughts down its beside my bed , I have already done that today" she said sitting down on the couch a cushion behind her back "one reson i came down, I have counted all the spots on the roof and i think i know where every dark corner is." she looked down at her hands "I need to get out or i think i'll come down with cabin fever"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:29 pm

"I understand that too. So what do you like to do? Do you want to play cards or something? Daddy won't want you going far, but we ought to be able to do something to solve that boredom. I was playing mahjonng with an antique set of tiles I have, with emily the other night. you might enjoy that, or backgammon, or something. Whatever you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Jessic looked at her "you play chess, I don't mean whizards chess just reguler chess" she asked " The nuns would play it with me when i was at the ophanage they said i had a talent , but i haven';t played it in a long time" she said rubbing her belly as one baby decided to push its foot up just to her left , she smiled as she rubbed it "I hope these don't kick during the ceramony, I just know my legs would buckle and instead if the blushing bride i'd be the rolling bride all the way down the isle" she winced as a second foot cought her ribs and she sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top