Khaat Lupin's Country Home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin's Country Home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin's Country Home Empty Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Khaat had decided to bring her family home to her family's farm in Cornwall. A winter weekend in the country might just be what her young charges needed. The air was crisp and clean and the sun was bright on the Friday morning they arrived. Khaat had sent a note to Miseria's head of house to excuse her from classes.

The farm had a large sprawling farmhouse that had 2 floors, and seemingly endless rooms in every direction. The house was whitewashed stucco on the outside, with dark wood trim. There was a large barn, a stable, fields, a pond, and a woods. In the barn and the stable were all sorts of muggle and wizard creatures.

Khaat herself still kept a suite of rooms there. Her suite had her bedroom, a pleasant sitting room, a large spa-like master bath, and a large sunny porch that faced south so that it caught both the morning and evening sun. Her rooms had lots of large leaded glass windows that had stained glass insets in them. The decor looked much like what she had in Hogsmeade.

When they arrived, she was pleased to see that her mother had a tea waiting for them, with large pots of tea and coffee, fresh scones, and all sorts of assorted pastries with assorted fruit.

"Come on in all, and make yourselves at home. I see my mother has prepared a snack for us. Help yourselves."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Khaat Lupin's Country Home Empty Re: Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Jess walked with Jacks help towards a house she was now twice as big as anormal woman at her stage of pregnacy and it showed , she became more tired that ushuall , though the nausia had gone much to her relife. she managed to smile as a woman welcomed her and jack warmly "thank you" she said and moved into the house "this is beautiful" she could not help say , turning when she heard a chuckle from Jack she gavehim a light dig but he just gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered she was the most beautiful thing in the room , letting his hand clide over her rounded belly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:54 pm

"Make yourselves at home." Khaat said, pouring herself a large mug of tea. Khaat's mother came in and hugged her and kissed Khaat's cheek. "This is my mother, Katherine," Khaat said. "Welcome," Katherine said cheerfully, "Robert and I are always glad to welcome Khaat's friends. Just make yourselves at comfortable. Sit down and have some tea."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm

jess moved but then paused as she felt a rather strong kick "ow!!" she said grasping Jacks hand "I swear these two will be boys, they kick like a pair of foot ballers" she said as her head rubbed her belly as she stood,, she felt jacks arm around hr as he slowly lead her to a chair whee she sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Khaat's mother brought Jess a special mug of tea. "Here, dear," Katherine said to Jess, "This is one of Robert's blends. It will help give you a bit of energy back and help you to feel better all over. It can be very helpful. Khaat, lets put Jessica and Jack in the large yellow room just down the hall. It will be better for her." "Of course," Khaat agreed. "Jack, if you bring the bags, I'll show you to your room." Khaat led the way down one of the halls to the first room on the left and opened the door. The room was done in cheerful yellow and white, with whitewashed furniture and yellow walls with white trim. It looked sparkling clean and had a quiet cheerful country elegance to it. There were paintings of yellow flowers on the walls, and country floral bedding. The carpet was white and a paiir of french doors led out to a small sunroom where floor to ceiling windows shone down onto a clay tile floor and soft country furniture in soft blue colors welcomed guests along with lush and thriving plants. "Will this work?" Khaat asked, "The bathroom is straight across the hall."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Jack smiled kissing Jesica on the cheek as he picked up their bags "now you stay sat and drink you tea I'll be right back" he said a smile on his face as he followed Khaat to what would be there room for a few days " its perfect Khaat thanks" he said and placed the bags at the foot of the bed "Jessica has been becoming very tired latly now that their both kicking " he said with a fartherly look in his eye.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm

emily quietly stood off to the side looking around. the house was very butiful. she looked around watching every thing that went on not really knowing any one that well
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:48 pm

"I am sure the rest will do her good," Khaat told Jack. "And don't worry. My father is a potions master. If there is anything he can do to boos her energy, he will. The tea my mother gave her will boost her energy a bit. Just don't let her overdo it. I'll let you get settled in."

She left him there to unpack, and she returned to the kitchen. She introduced everybody to each other and invited Emily and the others to sit down had have tea.

ooc: i am presuming that other characters will join the thread as they come on. i am just writing them in from the beginning of the thread.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Jess sat drinking her tea she did feel a bit better, but then one of the babys kicked sending her doubling over "Ow!!" she dropped her cup to teh floor holdingher belly as she tried to breath her eys close to all around her but it felt like the secon did the same.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Khaat's mother called Khaat's father, Robert into the kitchen. she introduced him and told him of jess's overactive babies. He came over to her and asked, "May I? I might be able to get them to settle just a bit. I can do wandless healings."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top