Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat Lupin's Country Home - Page 17 Empty Re: Khaat Lupin's Country Home

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

"that was not my doing," Robert laughed. "I like her young man in her life, though. He loves her alot. He sure proved that when he rescued her when she almost blew herself up to keep that magical doodad from Mr. Majere. He's one bad egg, he is. She would have died that night if young Rob hadn't found her and saved her. He never left her for a second. He's a good man, and he's going to be a wonderful father. maybe he'll tame some of that need Khaat has to be a warrior all the time. Her mother and I couldn't do that. I blame my brother Remus for not taming that streak in her. Seems like she might just work on that for this new man in her life."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 am

Garulia was shaking his head when Jack came out, and murmured that he was going back inside.
Once there, he plopped onto the couch heavily and stretched.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 am

Khaat saw Gar come in, looking a little windblown and tired. She went over and sat beside him. "I see you met Jett," she laughed. "So? How was it? Was it anything like you thought it would be? Maybe this afternoon, I'll take you on a ride on the unicorns if you want. Very few of them allow themselves to be ridden, but these two will."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 am

OOC: Alright, since everybody were busy and I missed some pages, I will do something by myself.

Miseria drank all the tea up, looking as everybody were doing what they wanted. Sighing quietly, she looked around. Garulia had went out so see a hyppogryff with Robert but as for the others, she didn't know. She took out her wand and cleaned up the kitchen, putting the spell on the dishes so they started washing themselves. Watching as they do so, soon they were clean and Miseria put them back in their shelfs and went up, back in her room, leaving door open.

She layed down on her bed and looked at her ceiling. That was once Khaat's uncle's room. Remus Lupin. She had heard about him so many things. He was hero for some people. He had helped Harry Potter fighting Lord Voldemort and also there were all other people who she knew about and who she had read about. And now Khaat Lupin. She was hero, in some ways, but she was. Khaat was sacrificing a lot of things in her life to make others feel better. No one was like her. She was too different. But also she was kind. Like every super hero was supposed to be. And Miseria was worried about her very much. What if this all will make her very sick or one day she won't even come back?

She closed her eyes, earasing this thought of hers. No, Khaat will live her long and beautiful life. She will have babies and Miseria will help her raise them.
And now - about that subject she felt weird. Babies. Baby. Jess is going to have twins, Miseria is going to have a child and Khaat... well, she believed that Khaat will also have children. With Robert or someone. She has to! She was kind, loveable, beautiful and strong woman. How could anyone possibly hate her because of her own abilities? There were much words with what Miseria could acclaim her mother. She was just too good. Like a gift from heaven.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 am

"It was fun," Garulia said quietly, his mind preoccupied with everything that was going on. The hypogriff, the annoying head aches, his blood pumping from the flight, Miseria... "No thanks about the unicorns, though."

OOC: My characters are so cute when they're in love XD
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 am

"Gar," She frowned, "You don't look like yourself. You arent' having another one of those nasty headaches are you? We really do have to look into those."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 am

Gar jumped out of his semi-coma in which he was just finished with the subject of Miseria.
"N-nothing," he said quickly. "I'm fine, just a lot on my mind..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

"Okay," She said gently, "Didn't mean to startle you. If you choose to use this weekend to unwind, that's great by me. Is there something you'd like to do? Or are you into just resting for now?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 am

There was a lot he would LIKE to do. Ask out Miseria, being one of the top ones. But Gar wasn't gonna tell Khaat that!
"I just wanna rest," he said, nodding.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 am

"Okay," she smiled. "That's perfectly fine by me. Make yourself at home. I'm going to go get a refill on my coffee. You let me know if those headaches come back. We'll have my father make you a potion to stop those."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top