Meeting up... - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 17 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 am

Sammy went with her feelings this time. She let him do what ever he wanted to her and she did things back. Finally ending up in their underwear.

Another few hours later....

Sammy lay in Anti's arms, she looked up at him with love in her eyes. She wondered if this was actually heaven. But knew that eventually hell would come knocking.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 am

Anti smiled down at her lovingly. He stroked her side and kissed her cheek lightly.
"I know you're worried about this. Whatever happens, I'll always be here for you," he told her smilingly. "I love you more than anything."
In his mind, he was playing the song heaven is a place on Earth
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:01 am

All Sammy could do was stare lovingly into his eyes and listen to him humming. She then layed her head on his chest and fell asleep.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 am

Anti soon fell asleep too.

THE NEXT DAY

"Hey beautiful," whispered Anti from beside Sam. He had just woken up and wanted a responding girl to start the day with him. Kissing her lightly, he stroked her side. "Wake up."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 am

Sammy opened her eyes to see Anti holding her and kissing her forehead. "Good morning love." Sammy said to him. She stretched a little then realized that she hadn't bathed in a day. She put her arms down. "Would you like to take a shower with me?" She asked him standing up and walking to the bathroom that was attached to the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 am

Anti smiled and nodded. Running into the bathroom he stripped and jumped into the shower.
"You can turn the knob!" he joked pervertedly. He held the door for her as he turned it on to JUST the perfect temperature.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 am

Sammy smiled at Anti knowing that he was just being himself. She jumped into the shower after him, of course after taking her clothes off.

After the shower....

Sammy finished putting her clothing on. She realized that Anti had nothing new to wear so she gave him some of Ne'Os's clothes. "Here you can wear this." Sammy said to him throwing him the clothes. "I was thinking that today we could go shoping in Hogsmeade. What do you say?" Sammy asked him wondering if going out into public was a good idea yet.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 am

Anti nodded, putting the clothes on as Varod walked in.
"Have fun you too? Anti told me, shopping," he said grinning, then grimaced at what Anti was wearing. "Oh well, nothin to do about it now. I guess we can go shopping, but I have to shower too. And can we go tomorrow instead?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 am

Sammy smiled at them both. "Yeah sure I have to get my head straight anyways." Sammy said to them. "Oh and the shower is all yours Varod." Sammy said to him now going out into the living room with Varod.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:56 am

Varod grinned and hopped into the shower, bathing quickly and stealing some of Ne'os's clothes.
"Heh," Anti said, on the couch and holding Sam's hand. "Ready to go, then?"
Varod nodded.
"Meet you in Hogsmede, Sam," he said, hugging her.
Anti kissed her cheek and said "bye love."
Then they were out the door and they found some broomsticks and were off.

OOC: End of this thread?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top