Meeting up... - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 16 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Sammy smiled at them both, she couldn't believe that this was happening. She finally had a good man and a wonderful bestfriend. She looked at Anti as he spoke knowing that he meant everything. "I know that you are and I will always be yours." Sammy said to Anti leaning in and kissing him lovingly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Anti kissed her back hard and put his hand on the back of her thigh and stroked her hair with the other.
Downstairs, Varod was watching T.V. and smiled at the thought of Samantha being happy, Anti not being HIM anymore, and having the best best friend ever.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Sammy kissed Anti back with passion and love. She had never felt this way about someone who was just a friend before. She could tell that this would last a long time if they wanted it to. Sammy then put her hand on his side and her other hand on his face. She wanted him to know how much she felt for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm

"I love you so much," Anti said lovingly and placed his hand that was on her thigh farther up and held her tighter. He broke off the kiss and cuddled her. "How much do you love me?"
He was talking with such love and compassion that he was surprised it wasn't physically visible.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Sammy could hear the love in his voice. But was unsure about his next question. She had only started feeling like this about him for one day. How was she suppose to answer that question this early. But she did have an answer. "Anti I do love you. I just don't know how much yet. I have only been able to start feeling this way about you. I do know that if anything happen to you I would die inside. I just don't know more than that right now." Sammy said to him wondering if that was going to be a good enough answer for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Anti nodded.
"I understand," he said into her ear. "I hope we're gonna be together. I really do."
He kissed her hard and moved his hand over her body.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Sammy knodded back to him, she totally understood where he was coming from and knew that he understood her as well. "I do to. I really do." Sammy said to him wondering how long all of this was really going to last.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"I want you, Sam. I want you again, please?" Anti begged, now completely lost in her eyes as their lips meshed together again.
This felt so right, it felt better than anything in the world. Just being with her would have made him happy. But he wanted her in more ways too.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Sammy smiled at him wondering why this hadn't happened sooner. "You can have me in every way you want." Sammy said to him, kissing him passionately.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 am

Anti smiled mischievously and bites her neck lightly, then slowly pulls off her shirt and his own shirt then starts to kiss her again. Then he removes her pants and his pants so they are making out in their underwear.
He removes her bra...

Another few hours...

"Alright, I'm spent," Anti said, now back under the cover, her head on his chest and them back in their underwear.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top