Meeting up... - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 15 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:56 am

Sammy felt him pick her up, she let him, then layed on her bed. She didn't feel like reliving the memory all over agian, so she pulled her wand out and placed it to her temple. She pulled out a small bottle with stopper on it from the bed side table, then from her temple, attached to the wand was a small silver whisp. She placed it in the bottle, then put her wand away. "In the closet over there..." She pointed to the closet on the other side of the room, "Is a pensieve you can use to look at it." She said to him laying her head on the pillow now. In the memory you can see her flying to the forest of dean, running up to Ne'Os, him not hugging her back, then her finding out that he killed Sophia, then Matt attacking her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:14 am

Anti nodded and took the bottle.
"That's fine," he said soothingly.

ABOUT TEN MINUTES LATER, AFTER ANTI HAS SEEN THE MEMORY...

"That son of a B****.." Anti mumurs. "You can't go back. He's crazy. Like, totally. I don't want you hurt anymore. You're mine now, got it?"
At this he lays down with her and kisses cheek.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 am

Sammy waited while he watched her memory. She knew that he wasn't going to like it and now she regretted letting him see it. For now she knew that he would never give her up. She would never be able to convince him that one day, when Ne'Os went back to normal, she was going to go back to him. Ne'Os was the father of her children, her husband, the love of her life, and her true soul mate. But now that Sammy had Anti in her life things had become upside down, and right side up all at the same time. Sammy turned to him, looking him honestly and lovingly in his eyes. "I'm not sure how long it will be until he finds out. I'm not sure what is going to happen when he does. But I'm going to have to tell him if he doesn't find out while he is the way he is. The look on his face, when he is normal, is going to kill me." Sammy said to him, now putting her head in her pillow and sobbing uncontrolably.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Anti got on the bed and put one arm over her back, his other arm propping his head up.
"If you want to go back to him fine. But don't be with me now if you know you're gonna just go back to the pain," he said calmly and firmly. Always a steady head. That was him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Sammy turned over looking him in the eyes. "Why do you think that I'm beating myself up so much. I know that as soon as he is back to normal he is going to give me a good excuse for what happened to him. I'm going to fall for it and then I'm going to go back to him. The only thing that is going to keep me from going back to him is if someone was there when he told me what happened. If you where there when he is back to normal. Unless he dies and never comes back, then I'll need all the help I can get to not go back to him." Sammy said to Anti, now laying her head on his chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:59 pm

"I'll help, I'll stay with you until then," Anti told her, his strong arms encircling her as he stroked her hair. "And he won't take you easily. That B**** isn't gonna hurt you anymore. I won't let him. He'd have to kill Varod for that to happen. If Varod dies I die."
"What a touching scene," a voice from the door said. It was Varod. He had woken up and was grinning at them.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Sammy looked up into Anti's eyes. She could hear the love in his voice and she knew that he meant what he said. Then Sammy thought of something. "Would you be willing to go up against him the way his is now? If you where to kill him then I would be free. If he never went back to normal then I wouldn't feel bad about being with you. It would be like he left me and that was all." Sammy said to him knowing that if either one of them died it would be like her dieing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Anti smiled and nodded, then gestured to Varod. "I know Varod would help, too."
At this Varod nodded and put a hand on Sam's shoulder after walking up next to the bed.
"We both care about you," Varod said. "Just I care about you in one less way than Anti, even if I love you. Just as a friend, of course."
Smiling he took a seat in a chair and sat there.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Sammy looked over at Varod and smiled. She knew that they both cared for her. Only Anti cared a little differently. "Thanks. Both of you. But you don't understand how bad he is. He has the Elder wand. No one but him has ever beaten it. I don't want you guys to get hurt, but I don't want him to get hurt either. All I know is that I can't keep doing this. I need a steady life, expecially for my kids." Sammy said to them knowing that if anyone gets hurt it would be her fault.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"You're kids deserve that," Varod said, and Anti nodded solemnly. "We'll both be here even if their father won't."
At this Anti kissed her cheek.
"You don't have to worry as long as we're around. We'll always be here for you. And I'll always be yours," Anti told her lovingly and Varod exited, shutting the door behind him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top